Sloans’ Mac 'N' Laughs Lunchtime Comedy Club
Sloans, 108 Argyle Street, G2 8BG
- usually £20.00
- save 40%
- tickets sold
Share with friends
One ticket to Mac 'N' Laughs Lunchtime Comedy Club at Sloans; have a laugh with stand-up performances from the Glasgow International Comedy Festival plus a mac n’ cheese buffet & a glass of beer or Prosecco
About this event
Some people love cheesy jokes but if you’re like us, you’ll prefer leaving the cheese out of comedy and putting it straight into some tasty mac.
Get the best of both worlds with tickets to Mac ‘N’ Laughs at Sloans. Dine on the cheesiest mac buffet while chuckling at new and established acts in the world of comedy at Glasgow’s International Comedy Festival. It’s Europe’s biggest comedy festival and with a glass of beer or Prosecco included, it’s bound to be a real slap-up lunch!
Mac ’N’ Laughs
- One ticket
- Part of Whyte and Mackay Glasgow's International Comedy Festival; Europe’s largest comedy festival
- Back for its 17th year, the festival takes place from the 14th-31st March 2019 and will showcase more than 500 shows across 56 venues in Glasgow
- Lunchtime shows will take place every Friday, Saturday and Sunday throughout the festival
- Top comedy stars from across the UK and beyond will join the very best home-grown Scottish talent with a different line-up every lunchtime
- Tuck into a cheesy mac n’ cheese buffet and enjoy a glass of beer or Prosecco, included with your ticket
- Takes place in Sloans, Glasgow’s oldest bar and restaurant located right in the heart of the city centre
Questions about this event
- 108 Argyle Street,
- Tel: 0141 221 8886
A Glaswegian institution, Sloans is the city’s oldest bar and restaurant. Set within a Grade A listed building, it’s full of old-world charm with a gorgeous ballroom and plenty of original features to boot, making it the perfect spot for a cosy date night, night out with friends or refuelling after a day’s shopping.