SMAC – Scottish Macaroni Appreciation Club Halloween edition, Sloans
Sloans, 108 Argyle Street, G2 8BG
- tickets sold
19:00 Wednesday 25th October
Time left to buy your tickets
We're sorry, but tickets for this event have now sold out.
Share with friends
About this event
We know ghosts absolutely love mixing up their macaroni toppings. Their favourite is scream cheese.
Scream for sheer joy with a ticket to SMAC at Sloans. You’ll be feasting on a selection of four mac and cheese dishes, served with skinny fries and salad – the perfect night for mac addicts!
- One ticket to SMAC – Scottish Macaroni Appreciation Club
- Tuck into four servings of different Halloween-themed macs, plus fries and salads
- Vote for your favourite mac which will then take pride of place as Sloans’ mac of the month
- Show your love for all things mac by beginning the evening pledging allegiance to the mac
- Includes a membership card which gives you 20% off mac at Sloans when you show your card
- Dine in Sloans, Glasgow’s oldest bar and restaurant
- Sloans’ legendary mac
- Candied pumpkin mac
- Bloodied finger mac – chipolatas with tomato blood
- Mystery mac
Served with fries and salad
Advance booking is not required.
Multiple purchases permitted.
Duration: approx. 2 hrs.
Over 18’s only - valid ID will be required for entry into Sloans.
Seating is unreserved.
Event will take place on 1st floor.
Set menu only: Sloans’ legendary mac, candied pumpkin mac, bloodied finger mac – chipolatas with tomato blood and mystery mac.
Menu is subject to change.
No wheelchair access available.
Ticket must be printed for redemption; please print your voucher and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Ticket is non-refundable unless event is cancelled.
Ticket is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Questions about this event
- 108 Argyle Street,
- Tel: 0141 221 8886
A Glaswegian institution, Sloans is the city’s oldest bar and restaurant. Set within a Grade A listed building, it’s full of old-world charm with a gorgeous ballroom and plenty of original features to boot, making it the perfect spot for a cosy date night, night out with friends or refuelling after a day’s shopping.