SMAC – Scottish Macaroni Appreciation Club, Sloans
Sloans, 108 Argyle Street, G2 8BG
- tickets sold
19:00 Wednesday 27th September
Share with friends
Which cheese would you use to coax a bear down from a tree? Camembert.
Learn loads more bear-handling tips plus share your appreciation for the good stuff with a ticket to SMAC at Sloans, feasting on a selection of four mac and cheese dishes, served with skinny fries and salad – the perfect night for mac addicts!
- One ticket to SMAC – Scottish Macaroni Appreciation Club
- Tuck into four servings of different macs plus fries and salads
- Vote for your favourite mac which will then take pride of place as Sloans’ mac of the month
- Show your love for all things mac by beginning the evening pledging allegiance to the mac
- Free entry into a raffle to win mac lovers’ goodies
- Includes a membership card which gives you 20% off mac at Sloans when you show your card
- Dine in Sloans, Glasgow’s oldest bar and restaurant
- Sloans’ legendary mac
- Ham and pineapple
- Loaded macaroni fries
- Mystery mac
Served with fries and salad
Questions about this event
- 108 Argyle Street,
- Tel: 0141 221 8886
A Glaswegian institution, Sloans is the city’s oldest bar and restaurant. Set within a Grade A listed building, it’s full of old-world charm with a gorgeous ballroom and plenty of original features to boot, making it the perfect spot for a cosy date night, night out with friends or refuelling after a day’s shopping.