Songs Unseen at Òran Mór
Òran Mór, Top of Byres Road, G12 8QX
- usually £14.62
- save 31%
- tickets sold
19:30 Friday 1st July
Share with friends
About this event
If music be the food of love, play on!
Discover unseen musical gems from Broadway and West End award-winning composers alongside world premieres from Scottish composers at Songs Unseen at Òran Mór.
Break a leg:
- One ticket
- Enjoy an evening of new musical theatre and meet the cast and creative team in a Q&A session
- Get a sneak peek of unseen songs from the likes of Tony Award nominees Bill Russell and Janet Hood, Olivier Award winners Stiles and Drewe, and Scottish composers and lyricists including Karen MacIver, Alan Penman and Johnny McKnight
- Directed by Dr Donna Soto-Morettini, the performance coach for Andrew Lloyd Webber’s BBC show ‘I’d Do Anything’ and casting director for ‘The Voice’
- Featuring a first-class professional cast including Hairspray’s Natalie Arle-Toyne, Little Shop of Horror’s Neil Thomas, and Wicked’s Lauren Ellis-Steele as well as Barry Robertson and Rosie Houlton
- Following on from New Inck’s Scenes Unseen which was awarded 4* and hailed by The Times as ‘a bold theatrical experiment that is also remarkably entertaining’
- Held in the much-loved Òran Mór in the West End
Watch a video for more
Advanced booking not required.
Multiple purchases permitted.
Show starts at 7.30pm (doors open at 7pm).
Duration: approx. 1.5 hrs.
Seating is unreserved.
Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult over 18yrs.
Tickets must be printed for redemption; please print your voucher and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Ticket is non-refundable unless event is cancelled
Ticket is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Questions about this event
- Òran Mór
- Top of Byres Road,
- Tel: 0141 357 6200
Enjoy fine food, drink and entertainment in the heart of Glasgow's West End. Òran Mór also provides the perfect setting for corporate and private events, weddings, ceilidhs, product launches and fashion shows.