Spice World at Sloans with dinner & cocktails
Sloans, 108 Argyle Street, G2 8BG
- tickets sold
18:30 Thursday 28th September
Time left to buy your tickets
We're sorry, but tickets for this event have now sold out.
Share with friends
About this event
We’ll tell what you want, what you really really want… a ticket to EatFilm at Sloans, of course!
Dig out your platforms, get that barnet in pigtails and snap up a ticket to Spice World in Sloans’ grand ballroom with a main course, cocktail and popcorn all included in your ticket price!
Spice up your life!
- One ticket
- Get your girl power on and enjoy a screening of the classic Spice Girls’ film, Spice World in Sloans’ grand ballroom
- Tuck into a main course choosing from mac n’ cheese, hot dogs or nachos
- Also includes popcorn and a movie-inspired cocktail like Wannabe Woo Woo, Girl Power Prosecco or Ginger Spice
- Celebrate the film’s 20th birthday with a screening at Glasgow’s oldest bar and restaurant
- Perfect location, just off Buchanan Street and 5 minutes from Central Station
Advance booking required.
Multiple purchases permitted.
Duration: approx. 2.5 hrs.
Seating is reserved.
Over 18s only.
No wheelchair access available.
Tickets must be printed for redemption; please print your ticket and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Ticket is non-refundable unless event is cancelled.
Ticket is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Questions about this event
- 108 Argyle Street,
- Tel: 0141 221 8886
A Glaswegian institution, Sloans is the city’s oldest bar and restaurant. Set within a Grade A listed building, it’s full of old-world charm with a gorgeous ballroom and plenty of original features to boot, making it the perfect spot for a cosy date night, night out with friends or refuelling after a day’s shopping.