Spice World at Sloans with dinner & cocktails
Sloans, 108 Argyle Street, G2 8BG
- tickets sold
18:30 Thursday 28th September
Share with friends
About this event
We’ll tell what you want, what you really really want… a ticket to EatFilm at Sloans, of course!
Dig out your platforms, get that barnet in pigtails and snap up a ticket to Spice World in Sloans’ grand ballroom with a main course, cocktail and popcorn all included in your ticket price!
Spice up your life!
- One ticket
- Get your girl power on and enjoy a screening of the classic Spice Girls’ film, Spice World in Sloans’ grand ballroom
- Tuck into a main course choosing from mac n’ cheese, hot dogs or nachos
- Also includes popcorn and a movie-inspired cocktail like Wannabe Woo Woo, Girl Power Prosecco or Ginger Spice
- Celebrate the film’s 20th birthday with a screening at Glasgow’s oldest bar and restaurant
- Perfect location, just off Buchanan Street and 5 minutes from Central Station
Advance booking required.
Multiple purchases permitted.
Duration: approx. 2.5 hrs.
Seating is reserved.
Over 18s only.
No wheelchair access available.
Tickets must be printed for redemption; please print your ticket and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Ticket is non-refundable unless event is cancelled.
Ticket is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Questions about this event
- 108 Argyle Street,
- Tel: 0141 221 8886
A Glaswegian institution, Sloans is the city’s oldest bar and restaurant. Set within a Grade A listed building, it’s full of old-world charm with a gorgeous ballroom and plenty of original features to boot, making it the perfect spot for a cosy date night, night out with friends or refuelling after a day’s shopping.