Sneaker, streetwear and lifestyle convention at SEC, Glasgow
SEC Centre, Exhibition Way, G3 8YW
- usually £12.50
- save 52%
- tickets sold
10:00 Saturday 6th April
Share with friends
£6 instead of £12.50 for one ticket to Urbuhn Avenue at the SEC; UK streetwear, trainers and street art convention with over 150 brands, pop-up street art, a graffiti district & more – save up to 52%
About this event
If you’re in need of some new Nikes in your life, then run down to the SEC for Urbuhn Avenue – Scotland’s newest streetwear and street art event. Featuring over 150 iconic and independent brands, it’s the perfect excuse to pick up some sweet new kicks.
And if you see yourself as an amateur Banksy, it’s time to grab a can and get to work – pop-up street art from Glasgow based street artists will be scattered throughout, while the Graffiti District allows you to pick up a can and have a go yourself!’
Can I kick it?
- One ticket
- Calling all streetwear and street art fans – get down to the SEC to pick up a new pair of kicks, get your hands on the latest products from iconic and independent brands, plus much more!
- See the latest streetwear and collection drops from up to 150 pop-up brands under one roof with exclusive offers, competitions, giveaways and more
- Guest speakers include co-founder of Patta, Edson Sabajo plus King of Trainers and The Annexe
- Brands include Sneaker Stockroom, Basketball Scotland, Doric Skateboards, BLDN Clothing, HAYRE Clothing, Hello Sock, SKEM and many more
- Head to the Limited Edition Zone to see a collection of rare and expensive kicks
- Or head over to the Customisation Factory for a free customisation from professional sneaker artist, Sneaker Stockroom!
- Take a break in the Hangout zone over coffee and a bite to eat
- Shoot hoops in the basketball court and have the opportunity to meet Glasgow Rocks professional basketball player Keiron Achara
- Take part in multiple competitions and take part in complimentary art workshops
- Learn and practice photography in the creative space, Photo Drop Zone
- Unleash your inner Banksy in the Graffiti District
- Takes place at Glasgow’s SEC