Sunday Roast Comedy with lunch at Sloans
Sloans, 108 Argyle Street, G2 8BG
- tickets sold
14:00 Sunday 5th May
Share with friends
Sunday Roast Comedy at Sloans; enjoy a slap-up lunch served up with 3 helpings of hot comedy roasts on the side
If there’s one thing Glasgow knows all about, it’s absolute roasters.
Get a slap-up Sunday lunch like no other at Sloans’ Sunday Roast! Enjoy a hearty buffet served up with 3 helpings of hot comedy roasts from some of Glasgow’s favourite comedians including the award-winning Jamie Dalgleish.
See some of Glasgow’s biggest roasters:
- One ticket inc Sunday lunch buffet
- Includes a mega Sunday roast buffet lunch with roast lamb and beef, potatoes, veg, Yorkshire puddings and Sloan’s legendary mac and cheese with fries and salad!
- Laugh your socks off at three of Glasgow’s best comedians setting the world to rights
- Ever-changing roster of comedians every month; this month sees host Jamie Dalgleish joined by Jay Lafferty and Liam Farrelly.
- Brilliant Sunday curer for family and pals alike
- Fantastic city-centre location
Questions about this event
- 108 Argyle Street,
- Tel: 0141 221 8886
A Glaswegian institution, Sloans is the city’s oldest bar and restaurant. Set within a Grade A listed building, it’s full of old-world charm with a gorgeous ballroom and plenty of original features to boot, making it the perfect spot for a cosy date night, night out with friends or refuelling after a day’s shopping.