Sunday Roast comedy & lunch, Sloans
Sloans, 108 Argyle Street, G2 8BG
- tickets sold
14:00 Sunday 6th October
This deal is part of itison us which helps support brilliant local charities.
Share with friends
Sunday Roast at Sloans; enjoy a slap-up lunch served up with 3 helpings of stand-up comedy
Glasgow’s biggest roasters
- One ticket including Sunday lunch buffet at Sloans
- Includes a mega Sunday roast buffet lunch with roast turkey, roast beef, potatoes, vegetables, Yorkshire puddings, chips and Sloans’ legendary mac and cheese!
- Laugh your socks off at three of Glasgow’s best comedians setting the world to rights
- Ever-changing roster of comedians every month; this month sees award-winning host Jamie Dalgleish joined by Bruce Fummey and Ruth Hunter
- Brilliant Sunday curer for family and pals alike
- Fantastic city-centre location
Questions about this event
- 108 Argyle Street,
- Tel: 0141 221 8886
A Glaswegian institution, Sloans is the city’s oldest bar and restaurant. Set within a Grade A listed building, it’s full of old-world charm with a gorgeous ballroom and plenty of original features to boot, making it the perfect spot for a cosy date night, night out with friends or refuelling after a day’s shopping.