The Gruffalo at Kelburn Estate
Kelburn Country Centre, Fairlie, near Largs, KA29 OBE
- usually £9.50
- save up to 31%
- tickets sold
14:00 Monday 12th August
Starts at 14:00, 14:30, 15:00, and 15:30
Share with friends
Ticket for one or a family ticket for up to five to Kelburn Estate and Country Centre’s Gruffalo family day out; meet the characters and hunt for clues on a magical trail
- Ticket for one or a family of up to five to Kelburn Estate and Country Centre’s Gruffalo family day out
- Go on the Deep Dark Wood Trail to meet characters and hunt for Gruffalo clues!
- Kids will get a small reward when they complete the trail
- Then take on the Stickman Trail to find the location of Stickman and his family tree
- Park rangers will talk you through how to make a delicious Gruffalo Crumble so you can have a go at creating your own!
- Kids can even go on pony rides for £5!
- Kelburn is one of Scotland’s oldest castles and a protected A-listed building
- Kids can explore the Stockade with its 20ft tower, the soft-play area, plus the waterfall pool set in a spectacular sandstone grotto
- A colourful and imposing historical fortress, it boasts amazing views across the Firth of Clyde and its islands and is also home to a whole community of wildlife including deer and peregrine falcons.
- The site offers a licensed café on site offering tasty home-cooked food as well as hot drinks, snacks, cakes and ice cream
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return