Upside Doon at Robert Burns Birthplace Museum, Ayrshire
Robert Burns Birthplace Museum, Murdoch's Lone, KA7 4PQ
- usually £15.00
- save up to 51%
- tickets sold
16:00 Saturday 23rd June
Share with friends
About this event
We’re so proud of being Scottish that we walk around with the saltire painted on our faces, eating deep fried Mars bars and wearing at least 3 items of tartan clothing at all times.
Come on now, as if! Get in touch with your roots and celebrate the very best of Scottish music with tickets to Upside Doon at Robert Burns Birthplace Museum in Alloway.
Music with a Scottish accent:
- One child, adult or family ticket for up to four
- Celebrate the best in Scottish music at this year’s Upside Doon festival
- Tap your feet and sing along to live performances from Roddy Woomble – the lead vocalist of Idlewild, as well as C Duncan, Brownbear, Have Mercy Las Vegas, Anna Sweeney, Patersani and more
- Held in the grounds of the Robert Burns Birthplace Museum which houses the world’s most important collection of his life and works
- Located in Alloway, just 10 minutes from Ayr and under an hour from Glasgow
Advance booking is not required.
Multiple purchases permitted.
Duration: approx. 7hrs.
Suitable for all ages.
Children are classed as under 16's.
Family ticket admits 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children.
Line-up is subject to change.
Pets are not permitted.
Wheelchair access available.
Tickets must be printed for redemption; please print your ticket and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Ticket is non-refundable unless event is cancelled.
Ticket is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.