Lunch with Santa at Village Hotel Glasgow
Village Hotel Club Glasgow, 7 Festival Gate, G51 1DB
- tickets sold
12:00 Saturday 2nd December
Share with friends
About this event
Every year we share something scrummy with Santa… although when we say “share” we miiiiight mean “pinch” (his mince pie and glass of milk!).
Leave Santa his Christmas Eve treat and enjoy a tasty two-course lunch instead with a ticket to Lunch with Santa at Village Hotel Glasgow. With a choice of special guests including Peppa Pig, Batman and Elsa, plus an early Christmas gift to take home, this is sure to be a perfect festive family day out!
Ho ho ho!
- One adult or child ticket
- Get into the festive spirit as you tuck into a tasty two-course lunch before meeting Santa himself
- Choice of three dates with special guests including Peppa Pig (2nd Dec), Batman (9th Dec) and Frozen’s Elsa (16th Dec)
- After lunch, head out on an exciting festive adventure with the magical elves to Christmas Island
- Enjoy festive games, dancing and interactive activities, plus you might even be surprised by another visit from Santa and his special guests!
- Take home an early Christmas present with a scrumptious selection box from Mr Claus
- Fantastic way to make special Christmas memories with your little ones
- Held at Village Hotel Glasgow, just 15 minutes from the City Centre
- Butter roasted turkey breast with stuffing, pigs in a blanket and roast turkey jus
- Lentil & vegetable wellington with paprika and tomato & basil sauce
Both served with roast potatoes, brussels sprouts, and honey glazed carrots & parsnips
- Chocolate yule log with whipped cream, cherry purée and chocolate sauce
Questions about this event
- Village Hotel Club Glasgow
- 7 Festival Gate,
- Tel: 0141 375 3121
Set in the popular Village The Hotel Club, the Village Spa is a brand new, state of the art spa offering leisure facilities such as a 20m heated swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam room, and gym, perfect for working up a sweat or unwinding and relaxing after a long day of shopping and sightseeing in Glasgow.