Wimbledon men’s final at Sloans
Sloans, 108 Argyle Street, G2 8BG
- tickets sold
12:00 Sunday 14th July
Share with friends
One ticket to the Wimbledon men's final screening at Sloans, City Centre; watch one of the biggest highlights on the tennis calendar and enjoy themed food and drinks!
Feel the love
- One ticket to the Wimbledon men's final screening at Sloans
- See one of the biggest highlights of the tennis calendar
- Enjoy Wimbledon-themed food and drinks, like jugs of Pimm’s and tasty tubs of strawberries and cream
- We’ve even heard rumours of Sloans’ legendary mac n cheese getting a Wimbledon twist!
- Sloans is Glasgow’s oldest bar and restaurant, and is located right in the heart of the City Centre
Questions about this event
- 108 Argyle Street,
- Tel: 0141 221 8886
A Glaswegian institution, Sloans is the city’s oldest bar and restaurant. Set within a Grade A listed building, it’s full of old-world charm with a gorgeous ballroom and plenty of original features to boot, making it the perfect spot for a cosy date night, night out with friends or refuelling after a day’s shopping.