Whilst royalty and superstars might think a feast prepared especially for them in front of their eyes is quite normal really, us mere mortals know to appreciate incredible luxury when it comes our way.
Experience a gastronomic gorgeousness with 5 course private dining at the chef’s table at 2 AA Rosette-awarded, 5* Trump Turnberry. Each menu is designed in line with the seasons, resulting in a bespoke epicurean experience like no other; this is simply perfect for marking a special birthday, big anniversary, or celebrating an engagement.
If there's anything you'd like to know before you book, ask us a question and we'll do our best to help. Ask us a question
- Please refer to menu for dietary information.
- Includes 125ml glass of sparking wine.
- Alcohol can be substituted for a soft drink.
- Full group will be seated around the same table.
- Sorry, children are not permitted.
- Decorations for the room, including balloons, are welcome (within reason!)
- A celebration cake can be pre-ordered for a supplementary cost; please discuss directly with the venue.
- Wheelchair access available.
- Option to stay overnight can be added; subject availability - please request rate and advise of room requirements at time of booking.
You can get a full refund up to 14 days before your event
- Trump Turnberry
- Maidens Road, Turnberry,
Winner of Golf Hotel of the Year at the Prestige Scottish Hotel Awards 2017, the luxurious 5* Trump Turnberry is nestled within 800 acres of estate and overlooks the Irish Sea and across to the Isle of Arran. It’s the ideal retreat for foodies, golf enthusiasts and most importantly those in need of some top quality time out.