Newly-opened Embargo cocktail masterclass & dining
Embargo, 71 – 77 Byres Rd, Glasgow, G11 5HN
- usually £33
- save 55%
- 2 min guests
- 12 max guests
Bookable until 11th Jul, 2019
If you have a date in mind you can easily check availability before booking.
Share with friends
Mix up 3 delicious cocktails plus enjoy tasty bao buns and fries at Embargo, Byres Road
Ever watched Tom Cruise in Cocktail and thought, “I could do that”?
Get your Cruise on and shake up your evening with a masterclass from Embargo’s expert mixologists.
Group cocktail masterclass and food
£15 per person • For 2 to 12 people • Experience lasts approx. 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Cocktail masterclass
- Learn how the expert mixologists create their incredible concoctions
- Then make 3 cocktails of your own to enjoy
- Choose from classics like an Espresso Martini or a Classic Mojito or house cocktails like the Thai Me Down and the Apothecary
- Includes a delicious bao bun and fries each to tuck into after working up an appetite with all that shaking!
- Bao bun fillings include hoisin duck & spring onion, Korean fried chicken with pickled Dikon and Massaman cauliflower, sesame & peanut
- Newly opened restaurant tipped to be a hit by Glasgow Live
- Perfect location on Byres Road in the heart of the West End
- Rated 5/5 on TripAdvisor
If there's anything you'd like to know before you book, ask us a question and we'll do our best to help. Ask us a question
Includes a choice of bao bun and plain fries each.
Vegetarian and vegan options are available; please advise restaurant at time of booking. No gluten / wheat free options available.
Menus are subject to change, once you’ve booked, you’ll be able to discuss any specific requirements with the venue directly.
Includes 3 x cocktails each to make and try choosing from: Mango and Coriander smash, Espresso Martini, Thai me Down, Apothecary , Parma Aviation , Classic Mojito, French Martini; subject to change.
Alcohol cannot be replaced with a soft drink.
No children permitted.
Decorations for the room, including balloons, are welcome (within reason!).
A celebration cake can be arranged for a supplementary cost; please discuss directly with the venue.
No wheelchair access available.
You can get a full refund up to 14 days before your event