Adam Reid at The French 4 AA Rosette dining
16 Peter Street, Manchester, M60 2DS
- deals sold
Share with friends
3 courses and paired wines and cocktails for two at 4 AA Rosette-awarded Adam Reid at The French
- 3 courses for two with a cocktail and two paired wines
- The restaurant was recently awarded a prestigious 4th AA Rosette, which only 46 restaurants in the UK have
- Ranked 13th in the Good Food Guide 2019 Best Restaurants in the UK
- Recently named Restaurant of the Year and Premium Fine Dining Venue of the Year at the Manchester Food and Drink Festival Awards 2018
- Located in the luxurious Midland Hotel
- Chef Patron Adam Reid was a winner on the BBC's Great British Menu 2016
Fine dining at its finest
Having bagged a prestigious 4 AA Rosettes, Adam Reid at The French is known for their attention to detail and culinary excellence. With today’s deal, you’ll experience first-hand why the Good Food Guide ranked them as the 13th best restaurant in the whole of the UK.
You’ll enjoy three decadent courses served up with your choice of cocktail like a classic Old Fashioned or fruity raspberry fizz, as well as two wines perfectly paired to your gourmet goodies.
- Curried mussels with spinach & potato
- Goosnargh duck, lentils, beetroot & sour cherry
- Yorkshire rhubarb with baked English custard
“I’ve had been wanting to eat here from when I saw Adam Reid win the Great British Menu with his Golden Empire dessert. From our first contact to the end of the meal was just an amazing experience and one I will not forget in a hurry. Loved the story behind each dish and the wine board was some of the best I have had. Fine dining in a relaxing atmosphere. Drinking champagne and eating some of the best food I have had whilst listening to David Bowie is a memory I will always smile at.”
“This was our second visit to The French – the first being for my mum's birthday, this time being for mine. On both occasions we have been blown away by both the quality of the food and the superb service. We were treated like royalty on both occasions and on the second even had the privilege of Adam Reid coming to our table to wish me happy birthday.”
"We had booked for an itison lunch deal at Adam Reid at The French. Our daughters decided to visit from London so we got our booking changed from 2 to 4 people. We all really enjoyed the meal we had. The food was excellent, the speed of service was relaxed but attentive and the environment of the restaurant was lovely."