4* Lodge on Loch Lomond Suites stay
Luss, G83 8PA
- usually £339.00
- save up to 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two or four in a 1 or 2-bedroom suite with Prosecco, a 3-course dinner plus breakfast and leisure access at 2 AA Rosette-awarded 4* Lodge on Loch Lomond - save up to 50%
- Overnight stay for two in a one-bedroom suite with a glass of Prosecco on arrival
- Or upgrade to a two-bedroom suite stay for two or four with a bottle of Prosecco to share
- All options include a three-course dinner, breakfast and full leisure access
- Stunning 4* venue in a fantastic lochside location just a 30-minute drive from Glasgow City Centre
- Regional winner of Hotel Lodges for Argyll & Lomond from the Scottish Hotel Awards 2018
- Boasts a brilliant 2 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor with a Certificate of Excellence
You and a loved one can escape to luxury with today’s fabulous deal at the award-winning 4* Lodge on Loch Lomond.
Staying in your choice of lavish suite, you’ll enjoy the tranquillity this lochside lodge brings with its peaceful location and fantastic service. Stay overnight in a Carter suite and you’ll be met with a host of mod cons including a wall-mounted TV, Bluetooth mirror for playing music plus a sauna and double balcony so you can soak in those panoramic views of Loch Lomond. Or if you want the same breathtaking views and handy mod cons with a little extra space, opt for a Travis Suite which comes with a large separate living space that opens onto a peaceful ground floor patio. You’ll even be given a glass of Prosecco each to toast to the start of a great stay!
And if you really want to push the boat out, upgrade to a two-bedroom Cullin suite; featuring a state-of-the-art bathroom suite with freestanding bath-tub, a double shower plus a Hollywood vanity unit, you won’t be able to help feeling like a VIP in this luxurious abode as you share a bottle of Prosecco. And if you fancy some more company, why not bring them along? With options to include four in a Cuillin suite, it’s the more the merrier!
As part of today’s deal, you’ll also be treated to a fabulous three-course dinner from the 2 AA Rosette-awarded Colquhoun restaurant. Using some of the best locally-sourced produce to create beautiful dishes, you’ll experience fabulous Scottish cuisine in a gorgeous lochside location – what more could you want? On top of that, you’ll get to tuck into a delicious and hearty breakfast the following morning.
And if that wasn’t enough, you can also enjoy full access to the fabulous facilities at the Lodge during your stay; take a dip in the heated swimming pool and explore other activities on offer, such as kayaking, canoeing and boating on Loch Lomond.
- Slow-braised oxtail and barley broth finished with fresh herbs and parsley crisps
- Sweetcorn and thyme panna cotta with beetroot purée, crisps and toasted hazelnuts
- Home-smoked cod fillet served with potato salad and a Loch Lomond whisky and marmalade dressing
- Braised shin of beef in red wine with salt-glazed carrots and herb suet dumpling
- Tarragon and truffle potato gnocchi with confit tomato and chestnut mushroom
- Grey mullet with wilted Swiss chard, creamed potatoes and lemon butter sauce with capers
- Sticky toffee pudding with toffee sauce and ice cream
- Coffee and dark chocolate mousse with salted caramel and chocolate soil
- Vanilla crème brûlée with honeycomb and orange syrup
“We stayed in a Carter suite and it was stunning - the room was very comfortable and spacious, plus the views from our private terrace were spectacular! We found all the staff very helpful and friendly and our evening meal was fantastic. I can't wait to come back again - if you want peace and quiet with a bit of luxury then this is the place to stay!”
“My wife and I stayed for a mid-week break in a Carter suite. The staff were all very polite and our food was excellent. We really enjoyed our stay and will be back.”
“We enjoyed an overnight stay in the Cuillin suite; everything just felt luxurious from the soft carpets, underfloor bathroom heating and fancy dressing table, right through to the huge bathtub. The views of the Loch blew us away - it was so perfect to wake up to the water and the hills just outside. The staff were wonderful, the food was great and the pretty village of Luss was a minute walk from the hotel. Thank you to everyone at the Lodge; we had a very relaxing night's stay!”
Questions about today's deal
- Lodge on Loch Lomond
- Tel: 01436 860201
Located in the picturesque village of Luss within Loch Lomond National Park, this stunning 4* venue is just a 45-minute drive from Glasgow and boasts panoramic views of the loch and mountains with a warm, relaxing atmosphere and luxurious accommodation. Perfectly situated to explore the surrounding countryside, the Lodge is also ideal for golfing, cruising the loch, fishing, hiking and more.