4* Malmaison Edinburgh stay & 2 AA Rosette dining
1 Tower Place, Leith, EH6 7BZ
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two including breakfast and a bottle of wine on arrival or a 2 course AA Rosette-awarded dinner at 4* Malmaison Edinburgh
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast and a bottle of wine on arrival
- Or with breakfast and a 2 course dinner in the AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- The hotel has just won Best Hotel Bar at the 2018 Best Bar None Awards
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Loved by itisoners
Get away from it all with today’s deal for an overnight stay at Malmaison Edinburgh. You’ll love the four-star accommodation and the delicious breakfast you’ll be served in the morning. Their ensuite rooms are perfect for relaxing after a day out or a night on the town: as well as extra comfy beds, your room will also be kitted out with luxury toiletries for a bit of TLC.
You can also choose to include either a bottle of wine on arrival or a fabulous 2 course dinner in the hotel’s AA Rosette-awarded restaurant to make your stay in the capital extra special.
Malmaison Edinburgh is a four-star sanctuary dedicated to luxury living and is the perfect place for spontaneous city breaks and special treats. Situated in trendy Leith, it’s one of the liveliest and most fashionable boutique hotels in Edinburgh. And with the bar recently having been crowned Best Hotel Bar in the city at the Best Bar None Awards, it's the ideal spot to relax with a tipple of your choice.
- Game croquette with venison, guinea fowl, duck & pheasant, served with an apricot, apple & cranberry salad
- Fresh burrata with roast squash, radicchio & pomegranate salad
- Chez Mal eggs Benedict with crisp Serrano ham, poached Cotswold eggs & Hollandaise sauce
- Coq au vin with creamed mash, pancetta, sautéed mushrooms & red wine sauce
- Chez Mal smoked haddock fishcake with spinach, poached Cotswold egg & Hollandaise sauce
- Portobello mushroom penne pasta with grain mustard, lemon & tarragon
- Baked pumpkin pie with maple cream
- Sticky toffee pudding with pecan caramel sauce & vanilla ice cream
- A selection of artisan cheeses with chutney, quince & crackers
Our members love it
“First class overnight stay. Excellent staff, room and food."
"Service and food was excellent! The waitress we had was so helpful and nice and our room was delightful. Will definitely be returning."
"Please repeat this offer! Brilliant value for money and very enjoyable. Staff were helpful, friendly and welcoming. Will be back for cocktails and to chill out by the river on a sunny evening."
"A great overnight experience – lovely hotel and wonderful food in a cool location."