4* Malmaison Manchester DBB
1 - 3 Piccadilly, Manchester, M1 3AQ
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two with breakfast plus an optional bottle of wine on arrival or a 2 course dinner at 4* Rosette-awarded Malmaison Manchester; listed among the top 10 most exciting cities in the world
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast
- Option to include either a bottle of wine on arrival or a two-course dinner in the hotel’s Rosette-awarded restaurant, Chez Mal
- Enjoy a 4* stay in one of the top 10 most exciting cities in the world as recently voted by Time Out
- Highly rated by The Telegraph’s travel destination expert, Cathy Toogood
- 4/5 TripAdvisor rating
- Valid for Sunday night stays with other days available in Dec and Jan
Treat yourself to a great city break with today’s top deal for the Malmaison Manchester. You and a loved one will enjoy a fabulous overnight stay in one of the 4* hotel’s stylish rooms, kitted out with everything you could need for a relaxing getaway.
You can toast to the start of a great stay with a bottle of wine on arrival before you explore everything this fantastic city has to offer; a 5-minute walk will bring you to Manchester’s popular market street and the trendy Northern Quarter is just a hop, skip and a jump away. Once you’ve tuckered yourself out, you can choose to dine on two delicious courses at the hotel’s Rosette-awarded Chez Mal Brasserie. With a fabulous and varied menu, there’s something to tempt everyone’s taste buds.
And the foodie treats don’t stop there - in the morning, you’ll be met with a hearty breakfast to help set you up for another day of exploring!
Top 10 city
Forget Lisbon and Barcelona - Manchester is where it’s at! With a long-standing reputation as one of the UK’s most exciting cities for music and nightlife, Manchester has now expanded its appeal globally with a covetable position on Time Out’s list for the top 10 most exciting cities to live in. Pipping other European hot spots to the post, this vibrant city is all you need for a buzzing time!
- Game croquette with venison, guinea fowl, duck and pheasant, served with an apricot, apple and cranberry salad
- Fresh burrata, roast squash, radicchio and pomegranate salad
- Chez Mal eggs Benedict served with crisp Serrano ham, poached Cotswold eggs and hollandaise sauce
- Coq au vin served with creamed mash, pancetta, sautéed mushrooms and a red wine sauce
- Chez Mal smoked haddock fishcake with spinach, poached Cotswold egg and hollandaise sauce
- Portobello mushroom penne pasta with grain mustard, lemon and tarragon
- Classic vanilla crème brûlée
- Baked pumpkin pie served with maple cream
- Sticky toffee pudding, pecan caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream
4/5 TripAdvisor rating
"High standard and excellent food."
"I recently went to Chez Mal Brasserie in Manchester - the staff were very friendly, helpful and made great cocktails. Chez Mal has a good variety on the menu. It has a friendly atmosphere and made me to feel welcomed. I had a lovely evening and would definitely go back."
"Great steak as always and a great atmosphere in this restaurant. As always the choice and quality of steak were very good and matched with some lovely wines. We had a great evening."