- usually £198.00
- save up to 60%
- deals sold
Share with friends
1 or 2 night stay for two with wine, breakfast & optional dinner at 4* Mercure Manchester Piccadilly; city-centre location perfect for exploring the city - save up to 60%
- Overnight stay for two with a bottle of wine on arrival, breakfast and optional 3 course dinner
- Or a 2 night stay with breakfast both mornings and wine
- Great base to discover the restaurants, shops and bars nearby
- 4* hotel perfect for treating a loved one to a vibrant city break
- Just a 7 minute walk from Piccadilly train station and close to loads of restaurants, shops, bars and clubs
The Mercure Manchester Piccadilly is in the perfect spot for that city break you deserve. Oozing style and an ultramodern vibe, the hotel mixes sharp contemporary furnishings with cosy creature comforts. The perfect setting to enjoy your bottle of wine, your room comes with everything you need for a relaxing stay including a super-comfy bathrobe.
You can also opt to include a delicious three course dinner, so you don’t even need to leave the hotel for a great meal! And why not stay for a well-deserved second night to really make the most of the city? With breakfast both mornings and so much to do in the surrounding area, you’ll need it!
Situated in the heart of the city and overlooking Piccadilly Gardens, The Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel promises modern and luxurious accommodation with all the city has to offer on your doorstep. With shops, bars, clubs and restaurants in abundance, it’s the perfect haven in the middle of the hustle and bustle of city living.
- Freshly made soup and bread selection
- Salt & pepper battered squid with charred lemon and a lemon & dill mayonnaise
- Chicken, smoked duck & wild mushroom terrine with toasted bread and an orange & walnut salad
- King prawn linguini with roast cherry tomato & herb chilli oil
- Grilled chicken breast with a light summer vegetable & tarragon broth and crispy greens
- Black bean & sweet potato chilli with coriander rice
- Glazed lemon tart with raspberry sauce
- Sticky toffee pudding with stickier toffee sauce and sweetened cream
- Your choice of Movenpick ice cream