- American Express
- usually £158.00
- save up to 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£79 instead of £158 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast and a bottle of wine, £139 instead of £261 for 2 nights or £159 instead of £294 for 2 nights and dinner on the second night at 4* Mercure York Fairfield Manor Hotel – save up to 50%
- One or two-night stay for two with breakfast, a bottle of wine and late check-out
- Option to stay for two nights and include dinner on the second night
- Set in stunning six-acre private grounds
- Just 10 minutes from the centre of York
- Awarded 4* by the AA
With today’s deal, you’ll enjoy a one or two-night stay for two including a welcoming bottle of wine, breakfast and late check-out at one of the UK’s most romantic hotels, the 4* Mercure York Fairfield Manor Hotel.
Nestled in stunning six-acre private grounds, yet still only a ten-minute drive from York’s many medieval attractions such as Clifford’s Tower and York Minster, it’s the ideal base for adventures in the countryside. Guests at the hotel also receive complimentary access to the Roko Health Club which is less than 2 miles away, so you can relax in the pool and spa or go hard in the gym after a fun day taking in the sights of the surrounding area.
After all your exploring, you’ll enjoy a restful sleep in your cosy bed, and be treated to a hearty breakfast in the morning. Bliss.
If you fancy a relaxing two-night stay with dinner included, you’ll tuck into a delicious meal on the second evening of your stay in the in-house restaurant, The Brasserie. You and a loved one can sample the tasty treats on the Chef’s choice menu, or enjoy a £22 per person allowance towards the Brasserie menu.
- Chicken, smoked duck & wild mushroom terrine on toasted bread with an orange & walnut salad
- Pea & shallot tortellini with basil butter
- Salt & pepper battered squid with charred lemon and a lemon & dill mayonnaise
- King prawn linguini with roasted cherry tomato and herb chilli oil
- Beef & Doombar ale pie with potato wedges, spring greens, peas and pan gravy
- Full pork pizza with salami, prosciutto, pepperoni, chorizo and pork sausage
"Nice hotel in lovely grounds. Hotel entrance inside is quite grand looking. Park and ride is two minutes away in the car. Could easily walk if the weather is nice.”
"We found the hotel very cosy. The bedrooms were great, so were the staff and the breakfast. The hotel is situated on the outskirts of York but park and ride is on the doorstep."
"We had a great time. The rooms were very clean and the beds comfortable. The food was lovely and the service outstanding, nothing was too much trouble for the staff."