- deals sold
Share with friends
Abu Dhabi Grand Prix experience for one including return flights from Glasgow, Edinburgh or Manchester, 5 nights in a 4* hotel & airport transfers; choose a 3 day general admission pass or upgrade to luxury a Marina Grandstand pass
- Includes return flights from Glasgow, Edinburgh or Manchester to Abu Dhabi and a five night stay in a 4* hotel
- Plus a 3 day general admission or Marina Grandstand weekend pass
- Three-day event rivals Monaco with its glamorous setting around the Yas Marina
- The general admission pass offers a hill ticket positioned opposite the North Grandstand and Main Grandstand, with a chance to watch the action from turn 2 through to turn 6
- Features banking/ground viewing and unreserved position TV screen viewing
- The Marina Grandstand pass gives you access to an allocated seat for your exclusive use throughout the Grand Prix weekend, plus entry to the F1 Village and a pass for Yas Marina Yacht Club
- You’ll also have access to post-race concerts; previous performers include Calvin Harris, Guns n’ Roses, Kendrick Lamar, Sam Smith and P!nk
Join a gathering of thrill-seekers and fast car lovers and watch the world's greatest drivers as they put their steering skills to the test across tricky hairpins and twisty street circuits, through exhilarating shifts in elevation. Running anticlockwise, the English imported track features nine right and eleven left turns, with top speeds of 320km/h – making it one of the world’s most demanding courses!
Watching from your allocated seat with the Marina Grandstand pass, you’re guaranteed some nail-biting moments as the drivers navigate the Yas Marina Circuit from day to night. Experience the circuit where Sebastian Vettel made three wins and where Lewis Hamilton claimed the top spot twice.
With the general admission pass you’ll have unreserved seating on the hill opposite the grandstand, with views of turns 2-6 and TV screen views for the rest of the race.
Once the race is over there’s the chance to make the most of your truly spectacular surroundings and explore the famous and yacht-filled Yas Marina as well as using your pass to witness the grandeur of the F1 Village and Yas Marina Yacht Club.
Although the line-up is yet to be announced, previous Grand Prix closing party performers have included Calvin Harris, Kendrick Lamar, Mumford & Sons and P!nk, so you’re guaranteed to top off your trip with some world-class entertainment!
“10/10 experience. Best weekend ever, thank you! This trip is well worth the money and staff are so helpful. Thank you everyone, can’t wait for my next trip.”
“We really enjoyed the whole experience, the flights and change over times were spot on. The practice sessions, qualifying and race were good and the choice of seats were great, probably the best grandstand and location of seats out of them all.”
A rough itinerary:
- Board a flight on Nov 27th from Glasgow Airport (20:50pm), Edinburgh Airport (19:05pm) or Manchester Airport (13:10pm). Arrive in Abu Dhabi on the morning of Nov 28th
- Check-in at your 4* hotel
- Take in the practise and qualifying sessions on Friday and Saturday
- A chance for sightseeing and soaking up the unique atmosphere of Abu Dhabi after the races; visit the F1 Village or see the stunning yachts with entry to the Yas Marina Yacht Club
- Take your seat for the final race on Sunday, then enjoy the Grand Pix closing party with A-list performers
- Return flight leaving Abu Dhabi at 07:20am (to Glasgow), 08:45am (to Edinburgh) or 02:55am (to Manchester) on Dec 3rd