Award-winning Elnecot small plates & drinks, Ancoats
41 Blossom Street, M4 6AJ
- usually £35.00
- save up to 54%
- deals sold
Share with friends
4 small plates for two & a soft drink each, 5 plates & a glass of wine each or 10 plates for four plus a bottle of wine at award-winning Elnecot; named Best Restaurant in Manchester 2018 - save up to 54%
- 4 small plates to share for two with soft drinks or 5 small plates with a glass of wine each
- Or ten small plates plus a bottle of wine for four
- Located in trendy Ancoats; shortlisted “hippest area to hang out” in the UK by TravelSupermarket.com
- Voted Best New Restaurant and Best Restaurant in Manchester at the 2018 British Restaurant Awards
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
With today’s deal, you and up to three mates can explore Elnecot’s tapas-inspired menu. Two people can share four plates with a soft drink each or five accompanied by a glass of wine. If you’re heading with a whole group of friends, you’ll share ten small plates between four and enjoy a bottle of wine for the table.
Whether you’re sharing a bite after work or before a night out, Elnecot’s varied menu, fab service and stylish surroundings will make you feel right at home.
Up and coming
Not content with doubling up on accolades at this year’s British Restaurant Awards, Elnecot doesn’t rest on its laurels and is constantly showcasing its ability to provide interesting and delicious modern English food and drinks whilst maintaining a strong connection to its local history. From the décor to the cocktail names, Manchester is deeply engrained in this bar/restaurant. Using only locally-sourced and free-range ingredients to create their menu, you’re guaranteed to get a real slice of Mancunian life.
Just a stone’s throw from Manchester’s cool Northern Quarter is its trendier neighbor (shhh!), Ancoats. Elnecot is located on Blossom Street in the neighbourhood of the moment. Recently claiming the second spot in The Times’ ‘Top Twenty Places to Live’ as well as being named one of the top ten hippest areas to hang out in the UK by TravelSupermarket.com; Ancoats has it all.
- Manchester Pale Ale braised ox cheek with squash purée, salsa verde and pickled runners
- Pork belly with savoy kimchi, smoked cannellini purée and hazelnut
- Manchester smoked salmon on Ancoats rye with chive crème fraiche
- Pan roasted coley with spiced parsnip purée and cauli bhaji
- Caramelised garlic, squash and Lancashire cheese tart with winter slaw
- Spicy red lentil dahl with crunchy bits
“Craft beer, super-tasty tapas that kept on coming, cheerful and friendly staff – what's not to like? Blossom Street is quiet but cool and edgy, and the vibe carries through inside Elnecot. Great photos in the loos!”
“Excellent food, pleasant staff and great ambience. Will definitely recommend and can’t wait for our next visit!”
“The food was fantastic with lots of different choices. All the produce is locally sourced and the staff were very informative. The owner, who was one of the chefs, came out to speak to us to check how the food was. This place is fantastic and we will definitely be returning. Delicious food.”