- usually £69.00
- save up to 52%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£34 instead of £69 for a Thai cookery class for one or £66 instead of £138 for two at Chaophraya Manchester, City Centre; learn to cook 3 courses and enjoy a fruit punch on arrival – save up to 52%
- Thai cookery class for one or two
- Enjoy a fruit punch on arrival before making (and eating!) a three-course meal
- Discover the art of Thai cooking, culture and ingredients
- Opulent restaurant boasting lavish surrounds and an authentic dining experience
- Fantastic city-centre location
Cook like a pro
Today’s deal will see you or you and a buddy get your hands dirty as you master the art of Thai cuisine at the fabulous Chaophraya. You’ll be welcomed with a fresh and fruity glass of punch on arrival, before getting stuck in with an introduction to the finest Thai ingredients and top tips on where to source them. You’ll then watch an informative and fascinating demonstration by one of Chaophraya’s expert chefs, before getting your pinny on and cooking up a storm of your own!
Of course, just cooking the food would be no fun – you’ll get to tuck in to your three delicious dishes as well! Kick things off with the likes of tom yum or tom kha soup, before moving on to mains like king prawns in ginger or classic Thai green curry. You’ll then round off your meal with a sweet treat such as bananas in coconut milk or sticky mango rice – delicious!