Cocktails & dining at award-winning The Courthouse, Cheshire
Toft Road, Knutsford, WA16 0PB
- usually £18.00
- save up to 54%
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 cocktails or 2 courses for two with a cocktail each at The Courthouse, Cheshire; voted Best Newcomer at Cheshire Food & Drink Awards 2018 - save up to 54%
- A cocktail each for two with the option to include a 2 course meal
- The Courthouse is a beautiful and historic building resting in South Cheshire
- The Barristers Restaurant & Bar serves up premium British seasonal menus using fresh and locally-sourced produce
- Features a beautiful rooftop garden area with outdoor heating
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
Shake it up
With today’s deal, you and a friend can enjoy a delicious cocktail each at The Courthouse; a beautiful, iconic building nestled in the attractive Cheshire town of Knutsford. Choose from the likes of the Tropic Thunder made with Barbadian rum combined with cherry, lime, coconut and pineapple; the Southern Apple with Southern Comfort, apple juice and citrus extract plus a secret floral ingredient; or the daring Mexican Mixup with port and tequila combined with cranberry and apple juice leaves.
You can also opt to include two tasty courses to really make the most of everything this exceptional venue has to offer!
With gorgeous interiors in a stunning building, The Courthouse has been renovated to the highest standard to reflect its grand past. One of the most iconic buildings in South Cheshire, the venue now acts as a magnificent space for weddings and events, as well as a brilliant bar and restaurant.
Headed up by executive chef Steven Tuke and boasting fresh seasonal produce, a meal in Barristers means your taste buds are in for a real treat. And with a fabulous rooftop garden area featuring outdoor heating, you can soak in the lovely surrounds of Cheshire no matter what time of year it is!
- Duck liver brûlée with flavours of port and brandy, served with sweet and sour carrot and orange chutney, brown sugar glaze and toasts
- Cured Meat Platter with Parma ham, pastrami, chorizo, olives, pickles, breads and dressed rocket
- Creamed chestnut mushrooms with roasted garlic, chives and toasted bloomer
- Marinated 6oz flat rump steak with fries, confit tomato, rocket & parmesan salad and aioli
- Cod fillet in a light ale batter with chips, curried chickpeas, pea purée and blush ketchup
- Open lasagne with creamed wild mushrooms, garlic, leeks, spinach, pine nuts, white truffle oil and Parmesan
Fabulous TripAdvisor reviews
“On entering we were met by a very pleasant member of staff who showed us to our table and was very attentive throughout. The roast beef was excellent, the best beef I have had for a long time - very flavoursome and cooked perfectly. The whole experience was excellent, and it is somewhere we would definitely return to. A lovely building with an interesting history, would certainly recommend.”
“The décor, ambience, food choice, service and wine list were nothing short of impeccable. Our waitress, was knowledgeable, helpful and absolutely precise in terms of her timing and attentiveness to our needs. I can’t wait to return. 10/10!”
“Best meal I’ve ever had! Food presentation was exquisite and the lamb was by far the best lamb I’ve ever had. Definitely recommend this to anybody who can recognise excellence!”