Cocktails & dining at The Vicarage, Cheshire
Knutsford Road, Cranage, Holmes Chapel, CW4 8EF
- usually £18.00
- save up to 55%
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 cocktails or 2 courses for two with a cocktail each at The Vicarage, Cheshire; loved by The Guardian and Stylist magazine - save up to 55%
- A cocktail each for two with the option to include a 2 course meal
- Gorgeous 17th century grade II listed building
- Beautiful location in the countryside of Holmes Chapel; 21 miles south of Manchester
- Rave reviews from the likes of The Guardian and Stylist magazine
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
Shake it up
With today’s deal, you and a friend can enjoy a delicious cocktail each at The Vicarage; a gorgeous 17th century grade II listed building in Cheshire. Choose from the likes of the Tropic Thunder made with Barbadian rum combined with cherry, lime, coconut and pineapple; the Southern Apple with Southern Comfort, apple juice and citrus extract plus a secret floral ingredient; or the daring Mexican Mixup with port and tequila combined with cranberry and apple juice leaves.
You can also opt to include two tasty courses to really make the most of everything this exceptional venue has to offer!
Nestled in the beautiful countryside of Holmes Chapel, The Vicarage combines quirky décor with country comforts and traditional British food to create a truly modern experience for all who pass through its doors. The gorgeous 17th century building boasts 26 stylish en-suite bedrooms plus a buzzing bar and welcoming restaurant that champions seasonal produce.
And if you don’t take our word for it that it’s worth a trip, take somebody else’s; with rave reviews from both The Guardian and Stylist magazine, what are you waiting for? This is the place to be!
- Chicken liver parfait with cranberry gel, poached pears and brioche
- Pan seared prawns in garlic butter, served with ciabatta
- Salad with salt baked beetroot, blue cheese, redcurrant, chestnut dressed leaves and croutes
- Roasted chicken breast with fondant potato, button onions, peas, Savoy cabbage, pancetta, Girolle mushrooms and a chicken emulsion
- Butter roasted cod loin with crushed new potato, peas, spinach, tender stem broccoli, button onions and lobster bisque
- Risotto with honey roasted piccolo parsnips, parsnip crisp and toasted pumpkin seeds
Rave reviews on TripAdvisor
“Absolutely loved it. Took the whole family and we were all made very welcome and the food was superb. We will be back again soon.”
“Good value lunch, relaxed atmosphere and very pleasant staff. Food was lovely, we both had fish which was well cooked and served.”
“Myself and my husband thought the food was amazing. Lovely, friendly staff & great service, well worth a visit!”