Elnecot brunch, Ancoats
41 Blossom Street, M4 6AJ
- usually £29.00
- save 62%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£11 instead of up to £29 for brunch for two with bottomless hot drinks, £16 instead of up to £36 to upgrade to a cocktail each or £36 instead of up to £59 for bottomless bubbles at Elnecot; named Best Restaurant in Manchester 2018 – save up to 62%
- Brunch for two with bottomless hot drinks
- Options to upgrade to a cocktail each or enjoy unlimited fizz
- Located in trendy Ancoats; shortlisted “hippest area to hang out” in the UK by TravelSupermarket.com
- Voted Best New Restaurant and Best Restaurant in Manchester in this year’s British Restaurant Awards
- Rated 5/5 on TripAdvisor
Up and coming
Just a stone’s throw from Manchester’s cool Northern Quarter is its (shhh!) trendier neighbour hosting today’s deal. Elnecot on Blossom Street is situated in the neighbourhood of the moment. Recently claiming the second spot in The Times’ ‘Top Twenty Places to Live’ as well as being named one of the top ten hippest areas to hang out in the UK by TravelSupermarket.com; Ancoats has it all.
Not content with doubling up on accolades at this year’s British Restaurant Awards, Elnecot doesn’t rest on its laurels and is constantly showcasing its ability to provide interesting and delicious modern English food and drinks whilst maintaining a strong connection to its local history. From the décor to the cocktail names, Manchester is deeply engrained in this bar/restaurant. Using only locally-sourced and free-range ingredients to create their menu, you’re guaranteed to get a real slice of Mancunian life.
And what a slice you’ll get with today’s deal. You can opt for one of their excellent brunch dishes plus endless hot drinks or a tasty cocktail each, or do brunch right with never-ending fizz each.
- Soft-scrambled eggs with air-dried royale ham and herbs on sourdough toast
- Soft-scrambled eggs with Manchester smoked salmon and herbs on sourdough toast
- Wild mushrooms on toast with pea purée, goat's cheese, nut crumble and poached eggs
- Slow cooked Elnecot pork belly with poached eggs, pomegranate, apple and mint on sourdough toast
Loved on TripAdvisor
“Elnecot is an absolute gem of a place. As one of the new boys in Ancoats, it’s really making its mark. Four of us came for weekend brunch which was superb. The food was absolutely delicious – taking brunch to another level and the glasses were permanently topped up. The service was fantastic. Couldn’t fault anything at all. Will definitely be returning for the evening menu.”
“Came here for brunch on a Saturday and it was absolutely brilliant. Really cool place with great service. Had the mushrooms on toast, can’t think of a better brunch I’ve had.”
“We went for the bottomless brunch and the options on the food menu were amazing and hard to choose from! It was just perfect and the price was so reasonable.”