- American Express
- usually £370.00
- save 57%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£159 instead of £370 for an overnight stay for two in a Monarch Suite with a 4 course dinner, breakfast, Prosecco and chocolates, at Fernie Castle; the perfect getaway – save 57%
- Overnight stay for two in a Monarch Suite with breakfast
- Includes four-course dinner, a bottle of Prosecco and handmade chocolates
- Stunning 480-year-old castle with 17 acres of grounds to explore
- 25 minute drive from St Andrews
- Valid 7 days
Set amidst 17 acres of stunning woodland, Fernie Castle is a beautiful 480 year old building with a spectacular driveway and even its own lochan. It's the perfect place to relax and enjoy some serenity and scenery over tea and treats before exploring the grounds or nearby St Andrews.
From the moment you make your way up the winding driveway, you and your lucky loved one will be spellbound at the sight of this stunning 14th century castle. On arrival you’ll be shown to your gorgeous room for the night; a Monarch Suite with a four-poster bed, rich furnishings and grandeur galore.
Once settled, you’ll be treated to an exquisite four-course dinner in the decadent Auld Alliance dining room, followed by your choice of tea or coffee and Scottish fudge. Then in the morning, you can enjoy a hearty breakfast to set you up for the day. It’s the perfect countryside escape!
- Smoked Scottish salmon topped with capers and pine nuts, drizzled with lemon oil
- Rose of melon circled with a fruit coulis
- Haggis bon bon wrapped in filo pastry, served with bitter salad leaves and a whisky mayonnaise
- A demitasse of leek and potato soup with a splash of fresh cream
- Grilled Tay salmon with a lemon and white wine butter
- Breast of chicken coated in an onion and mustard cream sauce
- Savoury pancake stuffed with asparagus and mushrooms, slow cooked in cream and garlic
- Warm traditional sticky toffee pudding served with a butterscotch sauce
- Dark chocolate tart served with Chantilly cream and a white chocolate straw
- Assorted Scottish cheeses and savoury biscuits
“It was very nice; staff and food were very good and the room was huge! Very nice, definitely an experience we would love to repeat.”
“Absolutely loved it here. Chickens walking about the castle grounds, goats in one field and highland cows in another along one of the walks. The owners were so friendly too!”
“It was truly something so special and something I will never forget. The property is breath-taking, it makes you feel relaxed and at peace. Being at Fernie Castle was so much more memorable than any hotel I have stayed in.”
Questions about today's deal
- Fernie Castle
- Ladybank, Cupar,
- Tel: 01337 810 381
Set amidst 17 acres of stunning woodland, Fernie Castle is a breath-taking 480 year old building with a spectacular winding driveway, perfectly primed gardens and even its own lochan. It's the ideal place to relax and enjoy some serenity and scenery with your loved ones before exploring the grounds or nearby St Andrews. If you fancy staying put, visit the castle’s historic and well-stocked Keep Bar which serves a wide range of malts and other tasty tipples.