- deals sold
Share with friends
2 courses for two or a spiral rib-eye or sirloin to share, with a choice of side and sauce each and an optional bottle of wine at Gaucho, Deansgate; luxury Argentinian restaurant specialising in steak and wine
- Starters and mains for two or a spiral rib-eye or sirloin to share with a choice of side and sauce each
- Option to include a bottle of wine
- Luxury Argentinian steak restaurant
- Stunning setting in a former church in Deansgate
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
Head to the stunning Gaucho in Deansgate for a delicious meal with today’s deal. Our first option lets you and a friend choose a starter and main from the mouthwatering set menu filled with the incredible meat the restaurant is famous for.
Alternatively, you can choose to share an 800g spiral rib-eye or sirloin steak, choosing a side and sauce each to accompany the beautifully tender and juicy cut. With options like chips, truffle mash and broccoli, plus peppercorn, blue cheese hollandaise and red wine jus, you’re spoiled for choice and can have your steak exactly the way you like it. You can also opt to include a bottle of wine because nothing goes better with steak than a good glass of vino!
In a converted church in the centre of Deansgate, Gaucho Manchester is the city’s home for impeccable Argentinian steaks, Latin flavours and premium wines.
As you dine, enjoy the theatre of the open kitchen and marvel at the church’s original organ, a stunning feature that is at the centre of a split level dining room. During the week it’s the place to be for lunches and celebratory dinners and at the weekend becomes a social melting pot with DJ hosted brunches, a bustling cocktail bar and a legendary relaxation spot for Sunday lunch.
Sample set menu
- Beef, humita or sun dried tomato and mozzarella empanada, served with a dressed salad and fresh tomato salsa
- Ecuadorian ceviche with shrimp, avocado and a spicy citrus roast pepper and tomato sauce
- Baked provoleta with caramelised onions, ají molido, oregano and sourdough toast
- 225g cuadril rump steak with chips or rocket and kale salad plus your choice of sauce
- Half spatchcock of chicken marinated in oregano, parsley and sherry vinegar, served with rocket and kale salad
- Poached salmon salad with pomelo, baby gem, coriander and sweet chilli
Excellent reviews on TripAdvisor
“This was a wonderful treat. We were greeted by wonderful staff who couldn't have done more for us. The décor was quirky and stunning. The steaks melt in your mouth and cut like butter. We had 3 courses and even though I was full by the end I didn't want it to finish. I love this place, it ranks number one above anywhere. It’s my main reason to travel 3 and a half hours to Manchester.”
“I think it may have been the best steak I have ever had, it was perfectly cooked!”
“Can’t fault the place at all, food and staff are brilliant. If looking for a romantic meal and the best steak in town definitely head here.”