- American Express
- deals sold
Share with friends
£39 for 2 courses for two followed by a Martini and macaron plate at King Street Townhouse, City Centre
- 2 courses for two followed by a Martini and macaron plate
- Dine in the Tavern restaurant within a stunning luxury boutique hotel
- Rated number one hotel in Manchester on TripAdvisor
- Beautiful designer décor and atmospheric lighting – perfect for date night!
- Valid 7 days
If you're looking for somewhere to celebrate or to impress a date, the Tavern restaurant within the stunning King Street Townhouse hotel is the ideal location in the city. With today's deal, you and a special someone can enjoy two courses from the varied menu followed by your choice of dessert Martini plus a cute macaron plate. The restaurant is decorated with designer pieces and has the perfect atmospheric lighting to make any occasion feel special for an indulgent treat.
This place isn't rated the number one hotel in Manchester for nothing – located on upper King Street, it has a luxurious and unique feel, with carefully-chosen décor and local artwork throughout. You'll feel relaxed and at home as the friendly staff look after you, from the restaurant to room service. The boutique hotel is the perfect spot in the city for all-day dining and you'll want to come back over and over again.
- Garlic & herb king prawns
- Cajun chicken lollipop with wasabi mayonnaise
- Beetroot hummus with pitta & pumpkin seeds
- Shin of beef ragu
- Chalk steam trout with mussel broth & spinach
- Goat curd salad with kale, baby spinach, heritage cherry tomatoes, avocado and chive dressing
- Blossom - Belvedere, kwai feh, white wine, lime juice, pear purée and gomme
- Cucumber & elderflower - Hendricks gin, apple juice, lemon juice, cucumber, gomme and elderflower liqueur
- Aviation - Aviation gin, egg white, lemon juice, crème de Violet, Maraschino liqueur and gomme
- Espresso - vodka, coffee, Tia Maria, Kahlua and gomme
Rated best in Manchester
"Best hotel in Manchester! Such a quality experience from the moment you step in to the place. The lounges dotted here and there are luxurious, too. I wouldn't stay anywhere else now. It's close to Spinningfields and not too far to the Northern Quarter.
And the infinity pool… what more can you say?"
"Perfect City Centre boutique hotel. We stayed for one night at KSTH, having stayed at Eclectic’s Great John Street Hotel on other occasions. Enjoyed the same great service and surroundings with a comfortable bedroom, lovely cocktails and a fab breakfast. We had a massage too and that was a real treat. We’d definitely stay again."
"Wow, just wow! The whole experience was superb. The food was quick and well-prepared, and the bar is definitely worth popping in even if you aren’t staying. We enjoyed a hearty, well-prepared breakfast before checking out. This really is a must visit hotel in Manchester and is a credit to the owners, management and all the team. Well done one and all, we will be back!"