- usually £44.50
- save up to 67%
- deals sold
Share with friends
6 or 12 month privilege card membership with Open Fairways; make big savings and play at over 1,100 premium golf courses worldwide including Fairmont St Andrews, The Belfry & Macdonald Cardrona - save up to 67%
- Privilege card golf membership for six or twelve months
- Discount applies to up to 8 golfers on one card
- Save money as you play with a 50% discount across Open Fairways’ courses - the average saving is £75 per four ball!
- Play at over 1,100 premium golf courses worldwide
- Options include Fairmont St Andrews, The Belfry, Carden Park and Macdonald Cardrona to name a few
- Plus enjoy extra savings on golf breaks, hotels and even equipment hire across selected venues
- Fantastic customer feedback
Save some green
If you and your golfing buddies have ever wished you could make some profit from your favourite hobby, you’re in luck with today’s hole in one deal with Open Fairways.
With a six or twelve-month privilege card, you can save yourself some money every time you step on the green. As well as access to over 1,000 premium golf courses worldwide, including The Carrick at Cameron House, McDonald Cardrona and Fairmont St Andrews to name a few, you can make the most of unique membership perks with up to £310 off a four ball at selected venues. With a 50% discount across all of Open Fairways’ listed courses, plus exclusive discounts on golf breaks, hotels and even some equipment hire, there’s never been a better time to practice your short game!
The Open Fairways privilege card covers parties of up to eight players so you can make big savings from just a single membership – ideal if you enjoy playing with a group of friends.
"I have played twice at Forfar and Stonehaven. Next week I will play at Glenisla. I have enjoyed every round and have received the warmest of welcomes. Open Fairways is a fantastic deal."
"We thoroughly enjoyed playing at Crieff using Open Fairways. Extremely friendly members and a great Pro shop. The course was in great condition."
"A great discount over paying direct; the more you use it, the more you save. I'm an occasional golfer and have saved about £150 in the last year on green fees.”