The Bridge Hotel Prosecco dining, Cheshire
Prestbury, Cheshire, SK10 4DQ
- usually £59.00
- save up to 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 courses for two with a glass of Prosecco each or upgrade to a 5-course tasting menu at the recently-opened Bridge Hotel, Cheshire - save up to 51%
- Two courses for two
- Or upgrade to a five-course tasting menu
- Both options include a glass of Prosecco each
- Grade II listed country hotel recently refurbished to include a brand new restaurant, bar and coffee shop
- Opening in summer 2018, the Bridge Hotel is the newest member of the Flat Cap Hotels family
- Lovely location in the heart of rural Cheshire
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
With today’s deal, you and a hungry pal can enjoy some fantastic dishes at the recently refurbished Bridge Hotel, nestled in the heart of pretty Cheshire.
You’ll enjoy two delicious courses, washed down with a chilled glass of Prosecco each. Warm up your stomach with the likes of crispy squid coated in a salt and pepper rub with saffron aioli before moving onto mains like a mouth-watering rump steak served with confit tomato, flat cap mushroom and truffle and Parmesan fries. Yum!
Or, if you’re feeling extra indulgent, tuck into five fantastic courses from a specially curated menu bursting with flavour. Whichever option you go for today, one thing’s for sure – you won’t be leaving hungry!
The Bridge Hotel
A grade II listed country building, The Bridge Hotel combines quirky décor with country comforts to create a cosy and charming experience for all who walk through its doors. Having recently undergone a renovation, the venue now boasts luxurious accommodation as well as a fantastic restaurant and well-stocked bar. With locally-sourced food, gorgeous surrounds and sparkling service, what are you waiting for? Get packing!
Five-course tasting menu
- Chef’s choice of amuse-bouche
- 12-hour citrus-cured cod served with cucumber ribbons, pickled grapes, red cabbage gel and a micro salad
- An assiette of Cheshire pork belly, fillet, cheek, boudin, leeks, mustard, sage, apple purée and baby turnip
- White chocolate cheesecake and mascarpone mousse with ginger biscuit crumble, passion fruit gel and sherbet
- Followed by coffee and petits fours
"The food was absolutely fantastic - very friendly staff, great service, and good knowledge about the wine list. I highly recommend this place - dogs are also welcome so we will definitely be back with ours!"
Having been closed for a few weeks whilst their renovation took place The Bridge opened again last week. I tried it out and thought the range of dishes was excellent and the staff were friendly and attentive. An example of customer service at its very best - highly recommend."
"I came here for a meal on a weekend break with my other half. I am a very fussy eater and usually end up disappointed... until now. The food was incredible with service to match."