The Courthouse dining & prosecco, Cheshire
Toft Road, Knutsford, WA16 0PB
- usually £59.00
- save 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 courses for two with a glass of Prosecco each or upgrade to a 5 course tasting menu at The Courthouse, Cheshire; restaurant features a gorgeous rooftop garden area with outdoor heating - save up to 51%
- Two courses for two with a glass of Prosecco each
- Or upgrade to a five-course tasting menu
- The Courthouse is a beautiful and historic building resting in South Cheshire
- The Barristers Restaurant & Bar serves up premium British seasonal menus using fresh and locally-sourced produce
- Features a beautiful rooftop garden area with outdoor heating
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
With today’s deal, you and a hungry pal can enjoy some fantastic dishes at the Courthouse; a beautiful and iconic building nestled in the attractive Cheshire town on Knutsford.
Dining in the Barristers Restaurant and Bar, you’ll savour two delicious courses, washed down with a chilled glass of Prosecco each. Warm up your stomach with the likes of goats’ cheese mousse with marinated vine tomatoes and pickled beetroot before moving onto mouth-watering mains like roasted pumpkin risotto with thyme and honey with a light dusting of Parmesan and candied pumpkin seeds or creamed wild mushroom lasagna with garlic, leeks and spinach. Yum!
Or, if you’re feeling extra indulgent, you can tuck into five fantastic courses from a specially curated menu bursting with flavour. Whichever option you go for today, one thing’s for sure – you won’t be leaving hungry!
With gorgeous interiors in a stunning building, The Courthouse has been renovated to the highest standard to reflect its grand past. One of the most iconic buildings in South Cheshire, the venue now acts as a magnificent space for weddings and events, as well as a brilliant bar and restaurant. Headed up by executive chef Steven Tuke and boasting fresh seasonal produce, a meal in Barristers means your taste buds are in for a real treat. And with a fabulous rooftop garden area featuring outdoor heating, you can soak in the lovely surrounds of Cheshire no matter what time of year it is!
Sample five-course tasting menu
- Chef’s choice of amuse-bouche
- Scallops served with shin of beef, red onion jam doughnuts, cannellini bean purée, smoked bacon and red wine reduction
- Five-hour cooked shin of beef served with mustard cream potatoes, honey-glazed parsnips, baby onions, wild mushrooms, smoked bacon and red wine jus
- The Courthouse black forest gateaux with cherry gel
- Followed by coffee and petit fours
4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
“We went for dinner and it was such a treat! Beautifully presented, elegant and delicious food in the warm, comfortable, quirky surroundings of the old court. Service was fast, friendly and efficient, and the menu was varied. We will be back!”
“I visited for dinner midweek. The service was attentive and friendly and my duck breast starter and pork tenderloin main were a delight – in fact, it’s the best meal I've had in the UK for a long time.”
“We visited for a birthday meal and our visit didn't disappoint. The building is so impressive, you feel in awe before you even enter the restaurant and once inside it only gets better. There is the perfect combination of traditional and modern. The court layout is still visible and then you have the walls filled with vintage mirrors, artwork and photographs. The staff are attentive. Our waiter was absolutely fantastic - an asset to the restaurant.”