- usually £139.00
- save up to 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Luxury overnight stay for two with breakfast, late check-out, a glass of Prosecco & optional dinner and spa treatments at 4* The Last Drop Village Hotel & Spa – save up to 50%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast, late check-out and a glass of Prosecco on arrival
- Enjoy full access to the spa facilities with the option to include a Decléor 25-minute spa treatment each and 10% discount on further treatments during your stay
- Option to upgrade your stay to include a 3 course dinner and spa treatments
- Spa facilities include a high-tech gym, infinity pool, steam room and sauna
- Luxury four-star hotel with a 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
- Perfect countryside getaway on the edge of the West Pennine Moors
If you’re looking for a countryside getaway not far from the city, we have just the thing; with today’s deal, you and a partner can relax and unwind at 4* The Last Drop Village Hotel and Spa.
Recharge your batteries with an overnight stay in one of the hotel’s stylish and spacious classic rooms. With lovely views overlooking the beautiful courtyard and surrounding woodland areas, it won’t be long before your forgetting all about the big smoke! As well as a soft bed, Freeview TV, tea and coffee making facilities and luxe toiletries, you’ll get to enjoy a crisp glass of Prosecco on arrival so you can toast to a great stay. Once you’ve settled in, you can explore the hotel’s scenic surroundings with the West Pennine Moors right on your doorstep; perfect for walking, cycling and sight-seeing.
And after you’ve tired yourself out for the day, you can choose to swing by the restaurant for a fantastic three-course meal before retiring to your room. And in the morning, there’s no need to rush off – with late check-out, you can enjoy an extra hour or two snuggled under your duvet before making your way downstairs for a hearty breakfast – yum!
Sample three-course menu
- Chicken liver pâté served with red onion chutney and toasted croutes
- Homemade soup of the day
- Pumpkin ravioli with roasted squash purée, Parmesan, pea shoots and sage emulsion
- Breast of chicken served with new potatoes, roasted chestnuts, sprouts and pancetta velouté
- Ballantine of turkey served with festive stuffing, Cumberland chipolata, roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables and pan gravy
- Sticky toffee pudding served with toffee sauce and vanilla ice cream
- Black forest trifle with sour cherries and dark chocolate shavings
- Locally sourced ice cream and sorbets
On top of everything else, you’ll find full access to The Last Drop Village Hotel’s spa facilities included in today’s deal. Slip into serenity with a refreshing dip in the infinity pool, or let off some steam in the steam and sauna rooms. If working out is more your thing, you’ll find all the equipment you need to work up a good sweat in the high-tech gym. Or if you want to up the relaxation ante, you can opt to include a 25-minute Decléor spa treatment each to make you feel absolutely divine. Choose between a discovery facial, aromatherapy back massage, tranquility scalp massage, eye repair treatment or a lower leg and foot massage. If you can’t limit yourself to just two, treat yourself with a further 10% off additional treatments. Go on – you know you deserve it!
“A perfect stay with professional staff. We had a lovely and quiet night’s sleep in our room followed by an amazing breakfast in the morning – in fact, it was one of the best breakfasts I have experienced. Well done team.”
“A great place with great facilities. I didn’t know what to expect but was very happy with everything about the place - I’d recommend it for sure. The moors were only 10 minutes from the hotel so it’s perfect for a weekend away if you like walking and cycling. The spa and pool ended the day perfectly.”
“The rooms are clean and functional, the leisure facilities are excellent and the food is good.”