The Vicarage DBB – from £69
Knutsford Road, Cranage, Holmes Chapel, CW4 8EF
- usually £121.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
1 or 2 night stay for two with breakfast, a glass of Prosecco on arrival and an optional dinner on the first evening at The Vicarage, Cheshire; loved by The Guardian and Stylist magazine - save up to 50%
- One or two night stay for two with breakfast and a glass of Prosecco on arrival
- Option to include a £25pp dinner allowance for the first evening of your stay
- Gorgeous 17th century grade II listed building
- Beautiful location in the countryside of Holmes Chapel; 21 miles south of Manchester
- Rave reviews from the likes of The Guardian and Stylist magazine
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
Take a well-deserved break from the big smoke with today’s deal at The Vicarage; located in the pretty Cheshire village of Holmes Chapel, you and a lucky loved one can relax and unwind with a one or two-night stay in this gorgeous 17th century hotel.
Expect a warm welcome as you reach reception and be prepared to toast to a great stay with a chilled glass of Prosecco awaiting you on arrival. Once you’ve been shown to your stylish and comfortable en-suite room, you can spend some time exploring all the hotel has to offer including a great bar, restaurant, library and games room, as well as plenty of snug areas to curl up with a good book in.
If you want to indulge further, you can treat yourself to a £25pp dinner allowance to spend in the warm and welcoming restaurant for the first evening of your stay. And the food treats don’t stop there, as you’ll be met with a hearty breakfast the following morning – perfect for setting you up to explore the beautiful surrounding countryside.
Nestled in the beautiful countryside of Holmes Chapel, The Vicarage combines quirky décor with country comforts and traditional British food to create a truly modern experience for all who pass through its doors. The gorgeous 17th century building boasts 26 stylish en-suite bedrooms plus a buzzing bar and welcoming restaurant that champions seasonal produce. And if you don’t take our word for it that it’s worth a trip, take somebody else’s; with rave reviews from both The Guardian and Stylist magazine, what are you waiting for? This is the place to be!
- Smoked ham hock broth with hen’s egg, savoy cabbage, peas, radish and a sourdough crumb
- Tempura king prawns with pineapple, chilli and coriander sauce
- Burt’s Blue cheese mousse with poached pear, candied walnuts, chicory, Piquilo peppers, sticky onions and watercress
- Beef Bourguignon - braised shin of beef with red wine, shallots, chestnut mushrooms and smoked potato mash
- Seared hake fillet with carrot & cumin purée, charred carrots, crisps, crushed new season potatoes, stem broccoli and shrimp butter sauce
- Risotto with honey roasted piccolo parsnips, parsnip crisp and toasted pumpkin seeds
- Chocolate brownie with orange & Cointreau ice cream, orange gel, baked white chocolate and dark chocolate purée
- Sticky toffee pudding with salted caramel parfait, sticky dates, vanilla fudge and honeycomb
- Baked apple with set vanilla custard, apple & cinnamon compote, oat crumble and green apple sorbet
4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
“We stayed overnight last week and it was a most enjoyable experience; the atmosphere was very friendly and we had a fabulous meal. The room was comfortable and the breakfast would have fed a small army for the day. Plus, the staff were very knowledgeable about what to do in the area - altogether a nice overnight break.”
“We stayed on Saturday night for remembrance weekend with friends and we received a warm and efficient welcome at reception. Our room was clean and comfy and our evening meal was excellent. The staff were all friendly and efficient - a great weekend away.”
“We arrived to a warm welcome in a wonderful and cosy atmosphere. We stayed on the dinner, bed and breakfast offer which was excellent value. The food in the restaurant was delicious and breakfast the following morning was brilliant quality. Our room was spotless, modern and quirky with lots of lovely extras, including a chilled bottle of Prosecco. Could not fault a thing and the staff were all very warm and nothing was too much trouble. We will definitely be returning.”