Wine & platters at brand new Sardus Vinoteca, Deansgate
King St W, Manchester, M3 2GQ
- deals sold
Share with friends
A glass of wine each for two & optional sharing platter, pizza or salad main each or upgrade to a bottle of wine & an antipasto board to share at brand new Sardus Vinoteca, Deansgate; sister restaurant of the prestigious Altrincham venue
- A glass of wine each for two
- Option to include a deli platter to share, or a pizza or salad main each
- Or upgrade to a bottle of wine between two plus an antipasto board to share
- Brand new venue just opened on King Street West; a great location just off Deansgate
- Sister restaurant to Sardus Cucina in Altrincham which has been firmly established as one of the best restaurants in the area
- Restaurant boasts a gorgeous interior with comfy booths and a lovely deli and wine display
- Valid 7 days
Less whine, more wine
We heard it through the grapevine that you’re going to absolutely love today’s deal; you and a fellow wine enthusiast will be treated to some juicy treats at Sardus Vinoteca on King Street West.
You can kick back and relax in this newly-opened restaurant while the staff fill up your glass with some wonderful wine. If you want to enjoy a couple of nibbles with your drinks, you can opt to include a deli platter for you and your partner-in-crime to share, where you’ll enjoy a trio of bruschetta topped with the likes of spreadable pecorino cheese and mullet roe Bottarga, tomatoes and basil, as well as caramelised onions, raisins and goats’ cheese. Or if you’d prefer not having to share, you can opt to enjoy your choice of pizza or salad main from the restaurant’s menu.
And if you really want to indulge, you can swap your glass of wine each for a bottle to share, accompanied by an antipasto board filled with delectable deli delights, including the like of cured meats, artisan cheeses and vegetables with olive oil. Well, wine not!
In a brand new venue just around the corner from Deansgate, Sardus is dishing up a taste of authentic Sardinian cuisine and bringing it to this pocket of Manchester. Named after the ancient mythological hero of the Nuragic civilization on the island of Sardinia, the name isn’t the only thing legendary about this place. Passionate Sicilian staff are on hand to help you feel at ease and the gorgeous décor comes beautifully fitted with comfy booths and impressive wine displays. With an older sister in the form of Sardus Cucina which has long been established as one of the top restaurants in Altrincham, you know you’re in for an incredible taste of Italy when you step through the door.
- Margherita pizza with mozzarella, tomatoes and basil
- Sardus pizza with mozzarella, tomatoes, Sardinian sausage, olives and pecorino cheese
- Logudoro pizza topped with mozzarella, tomatoes, ham and mushrooms
- Bianca pizza covered with mozzarella, rocket, mushrooms and black truffle oil
- Red and golden beetroot salad with goats’ cheese brûlée and balsamic baby onions
- Monkfish, tomato and onions salad with rocket and olive oil
- Caprese salad with vine tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella cheese and basil
- Sardinian semolina grain toasted pasta dressed with prawns, vegetables, ginger and mint