Foodies Festival Christmas, Tatton Park
Foodies Festival Tatton Park, Rostherne Gate, Ashley Road, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 6SG
- usually £14.00
- save up to 53%
- tickets sold
Share with friends
One or two standard tickets plus a show guide or two VIP tickets to Foodies Festival Christmas at Tatton Park; see top chefs, take part in festive masterclasses, visit the artisan market & more! - save up to 55%
- One or two standard tickets to Foodies Festival Christmas plus a show guide
- Or two VIP ticket to Foodies Festival 2019
- VIP tickets include a glass of bubbly, use of the VIP lounge with an exclusive bar, goody bag and priority entry to theatre and masterclass sessions, as well as refreshments throughout the day
- Choose from Friday, Saturday or Sunday tickets
- Get tips from an all-star line-up of top chefs including Great British Bake Off contestants
- Enjoy a festive masterclass with cupcake decorating, Christmas cocktails and orange garland making
- Keep the wee ones entertained at the Elves Cookery School with classes in gingerbread baking and Christmas cookie decorating!
- Feast on flavours from around the world at the Street Food Market and head to the Drinks Theatre, where Champagne and wine experts will be showcasing Enjoy a gin, whisky or Christmas cocktail masterclass
- Get your shopping done at the artisan Christmas market, featuring cheeses, chutneys, oils, Christmas hampers, gifts and more!
- Vintage-style singers and Christmas carollers will keep you in the festive spirit all day
- Take part in mince pie and chilli eating contests – if you’re brave enough!
- A fantastic day out for the whole family
- Held at Tatton Park