Hey Little Cupcake decorating class, Spinningfields
Hey Little Cupcake, 2 Hardman Street, Spinningfields, Manchester, M3 3HF
- usually £25.00
- save 40%
- tickets sold
10:00 Sunday 6th January
Starts at 10:00, 12:00, and 15:00
Share with friends
£15 instead of up to £25 for one ticket to a Hey Little Cupcake decorating class, Spinningfields; inc a welcome drink and 4 cupcakes
About this event
Having watched several seasons of Bake Off, it’s constantly supririsng to us that we haven’t become master bakers.
Take the first step with a cupcake decorating class at the hugely popular Hey Little Cupcake in Spinningifelds.
Have your cake and eat it!
- One ticket including a tea or coffee on arrival
- Cupcake class where you’ll make sugar paste decorations and create 4 cupcakes with different decorating techniques
- Take home your goodies to show off your newfound cake skills
- The bakery has been wowing cake lovers since 2010, with to-die-for cakes and fun classes
- The busy bakers also supply Selfridges
- Tucked away on leafy Little Quay Street in Spinningfields
Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
“I attended a cupcake bouquet class today. This is the 2nd class I’ve attended at Hey Little Cupcake. It was thoroughly enjoyable. Sarah, who led the class, was very patient and answered all our questions – I went in feeling like a novice and came out wanting to own my own cake shop! I will definitely be booking another class – well worth the money and a really fun thing to do.”
“Cute little cupcake shop with seating inside. Apart from looking amazing, the cupcakes also tasted amazing which is exciting; contrary to the usual fake-tasting, good-looking ones normally found in big city coffee shops.”
“Called in for tea and cake, the aroma in the shop is heaven, beautifully decorated cakes that taste sublime. Definitely a place to find and visit.”