Pub in The Park, Knutsford
The Lambing Shed, Moseley Hall Farm, WA16 8RB
- usually £45.00
- save 28%
- tickets sold
18:00 Friday 7th June
Share with friends
One ticket to Pub in The Park, Knutsford; foodie festival with masterclasses from top chefs, musical acts, pop-up bars & restaurants and more!
- One ticket to Pub in The Park
- Award-winning pubs and restaurants feature alongside world-class chefs and brilliant music acts for the ultimate party vibes
- Choose from a “Lazy Sunday” afternoon ticket or Friday evening
- Friday sees Fun Lovin' Criminals headlining, with Cast and Polar States also taking to the stage
- Sunday’s lineup features The Bluetones and Craig Charles Funk & Soul Club, plus headliner Will Young
- Top chefs Stosie Madi, Tom Kerridge and Stephen Terry will be providing demos on Friday, then Tom Kerridge, Steve Smith and David Mooney will take the reins on Sunday
- Sip on cocktails, beer and more from the wide range of fantastic bars and visit pop-up restaurants from the likes of The Hand & Flowers, The Cholmondeley Arms and Andrew Pern's The Star Inn
- Enjoy tastings, shopping, masterclasses and more – foodie heaven!