Don't worry, be frappe
- 40 coffee capsules from Sons of Amazon
- The pods and the lids are fully compostable and made form 100% cornstarch, meaning you can enjoy coffee without contributing to landfill or ocean pollution
- Plus they're compatible with all Nespresso machines
- Officially the strongest coffee in the UK, as featured in Glasgow Live and The Mirror
- Around 200% stronger than a cup of normal jar coffee, this one is not for the faint hearted, why not treat the coffee lover in your life
- Rainforest Alliance certified from the Amazon and roasted and ground here in the UK
- Support this home grown business who are based in Clydebank!
- UK delivery £3.10 including Highlands & Islands; payable directly
Sons of Amazon was set up by old school friends, coffee enthusiasts and business partners Marco and Eric. After a long and fruitless search for years for a really strong but ethical coffee in the UK, they decided to create Sons of Amazon. Through the Rainforest Alliance they found suitable farms in the South American Rainforest from where they could source all their raw coffee.
Their mission is to fuel you and keep you going wherever you go or whatever you do with the strongest and best tasting coffee on the market.