3 course dining & wine, Hotel du Vin Newcastle
Allan House, City Road, NE1 2BE
- usually £64.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
3 course Champagne lunch for two or a 3 course dinner with a bottle of wine to share at Hotel du Vin Newcastle; fabulous French restaurant in a beautiful riverside location - save up to 50%
- 3 course Champagne lunch for two
- Or a 3 course dinner with a bottle of wine to share
- Fabulous French restaurant set within a former Edwardian maritime building
- Beautiful riverside location
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
Today’s deal will see you and a lucky loved one tuck into a decadent lunch at the luxurious Hotel du Vin, as you sip on a chilled glass of Champagne each and sample three delicious courses.
Or go for a three course dinner, taking your pick from a specially selected menu that’ll see you enjoying an authentic taste of France thanks to the classic flavours and traditional cooking methods being used to create an array of rich, seasonal dishes. You’ll also share a bottle of wine for the perfect date night!
Hotel du Vin
With a fantastic location beside the River Tyne, Hotel du Vin Newcastle boasts beautiful boutique bedrooms, a lovely French bistro with riverside view and cosy lounge areas, as well as a brilliant Bubble Bar for the tastiest tipples going. Formerly an Edwardian maritime building, the beautifully restored interior champions a tip and a wink to its past, with everything from ships’ ropes in the courtyard to porthole windows in the showers. With friendly, helpful staff and a fantastic central location, it’s the perfect place for everything from a relaxing break in this vibrant city, to a quiet morning coffee as you plan your day sightseeing.
- Charred Grimsby mackerel with salt baked beetroots and basil
- Warwickshire truckle cheese fondue with ratte potatoes and Altamura sourdough
- T.S. Bloors of Coalville ham hock terrine with Pease pudding and Pain de Campagne
- Highland game venison and beetroot pie with Freedoms Pils beer, topped with slices of heritage beetroot and served with fat cut chips
- Devon crab cake with Berkswell cheese, wilted spinach and fish velouté
- Evesham purple sprouting broccoli and cavolo nero with pappardelle pasta kale pesto and vegetarian style parmesan
- Valhrona chocolate tart with Stratford Bees honey and crème fraîche
- Hudsons Farm bramley apple crumble with vanilla ice cream
- Bosworth Ash goats cheese with Peter’s Yard crispbread and chutney
Loved by itisoners
"Delicious, super service and friendly, professional staff."
"All the staff were so friendly. The food was so delicious, especially as we had never ate French food before. We will go back. The décor of the room was lovely too. Thank you to the chefs for a lush meal and great service, all with a smile."
"Fabulous 3 course lunch, plus a glass of Champagne. The food was sublime, and the champagne was excellent, as was the service."
"I can't think of anything that could be improved. It was excellent."