4* Dalmahoy Hotel and Country Club DBB
Kirknewton, Edinburgh, EH27 8EB
- usually £170.00
- save 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£99 instead of up to £170 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast, bottle of Prosecco and late check out, £129 instead of up to £220 to inc 3 course dinner or £145 instead of up to £294 to inc a round of golf at 4* Dalmahoy – save up to 51%
We know it’s been less than a fortnight since Christmas, but it’s a long time until Easter.
Take a break with an overnight stay for two with breakfast, a bottle of Prosecco on arrival and late check-out (£99), include a three-course dinner (£129), or include dinner and a round of golf for two (£145) at 4* Dalmahoy Hotel and Country Club.
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast, bottle of Prosecco and late check-out
- Options to include three-course dinner and a round of golf
- Includes access to the leisure facilities
- 4* hotel with two golf courses, leisure facilities and two restaurants
- Rated 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
Standing majestically in over 1000 acres of beautiful woodland just outside of Edinburgh, the extravagant 4* Dalmahoy resort boasts two 18-hole golf courses designed by the legendary James Braid, as well as luxurious leisure facilities, beautiful rooms and decadent dining. Sumptously decorated throughout with traditional Scottish décor including tartan chairs, comfy chesterfield sofas, wood panelling and soft lighting, you can’t help but relax in this luxurious venue.
Today’s deal will see you and a loved one head to this fantastic hotel to unwind. You’ll be greeted with a bottle of Prosecco on arrival to help you toast to a fabulous stay as you recline on the queen-sized bed in your bright and airy room. If you’re feeling peckish, you can also choose to include a three-course dinner in the hotel’s Pentland Restaurant, as well as a scrummy breakfast in the morning. Enjoy a long lie-in with late check-out, and you can even choose to include a round of golf each, making it the perfect getaway.
Sample dinner menu - view full menu
- Roasted rainbow beetroot with goat’s cheese mousse, watercress, candied walnuts and balsamic pearls
- Confit chicken and black pudding terrine, wrapped in prosciutto and served with kohlrabi remoulade, grilled sourdough and drizzled with truffle oil
- Haggis, turnip and smoked paprika croquette, served with parmesan pomme purée, crispy kale and whisky jus
- Pork belly filled with onions and herbs, rolled and slow cooked and served with smoked bacon and bean cassoulet, topped with crispy salsify
- Pan seared cod fillet with squid ink risotto, lemon gel and salmon caviar
- Seared halloumi cheese with sweetcorn fritter, roasted root vegetables, pea purée, puy lentils, harissa paste and candied walnuts
- Carrot cake with mandarin sorbet, cream cheese icing, carrot and vanilla gel and candied walnuts
- Spiced poached pear with vanilla custard, almond crumble and cinnamon ice cream
- Walnut and banana sponge served with frozen lemon yoghurt and peanut purée
Rated 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
“The grounds are beautiful, they have horse and sheep on site which make you feel like you are a lot further from the city than you actually are. The food was wonderful and service was excellent.”
“Room was lovely and sumptuous. Staff friendly and helpful. Meal in the main restaurant was delicious. Health suite well equipped with nice pool. Breakfast delicious. Very impressed overall with the whole experience.”
“Excellent welcome, all the staff will help, nothing is too much trouble. Excellent food, and facilities, swimming pool family friendly. All staff are very friendly. I would recommend and will definitely be coming back!”
What to expect
An overnight stay with breakfast, a bottle of Prosecco and late check-out for two OR
An overnight stay with breakfast, a bottle of Prosecco, a 3 course dinner and late check-out for two OR
An overnight stay with breakfast, a bottle of Prosecco, a 3 course dinner and late check-out plus a round of golf for two
Voucher is valid until Fri 31 Mar, 2017, 7 days; subject to availability.
Excludes: 3, 4, 24, 25 Feb 2017.
£30 supplement charge per couple for Fri and Sat night stays payable directly to the hotel.
Advance booking required. Voucher must be booked by Fri 10 March 2017 (we don’t want you to miss out!).
You will forfeit your voucher if you cancel within 48 hours of your booking.
Multiple voucher purchases permitted.
Multiple vouchers can be used for consecutive night stays; subject to availability.
Check in – 3pm, late check out – 2pm, check out is normally 12 noon.
Based on Classic Double or Twin Rooms.
Rooms can be upgraded for the following supp charges: £20 for a Deluxe King, £30-50 for a Period Double, £50 for a Junior Turret Suite, £75 for the Full Turret Suite and Morton Suite. All upgrades are subject to availability.
Stay can be extended by a night for a supplementary charge; please discuss directly with hotel.
Full menu can be viewed here.
Menu is subject to change.
Vegetarian options are available. Please advise hotel when booking.
Free parking available.
Children, 12 and under stay and eat for free. This applies to a max of 2 children per room and is applicable in all outlets. For dinner (where applicable) up to 2 children (12yrs and under) will be able to dine for free when ordering from the children’s menu. Children aged from 13 -16 yrs can stay for free but are charged for all meals (inc breakfast) as taken. No extra people over 16 yrs are permitted.
Max of 1 rollaway bed per room.
Sorry, no pets permitted.
The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Vouchers must be printed for redemption; please print your voucher and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.