- usually £178.00
- save up to 55%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two with breakfast plus an optional 2 course dinner or upgrade to 2 nights at 4* The Bonham Hotel – save up to 55%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast and an optional two-course dinner
- Or stay for two nights with dinner on the first evening of your stay
- 4* boutique hotel in Edinburgh's leafy West End
- Perfect for exploring the city's key attractions as well as bars, cafés and shops
- Valid 7 days
Today’s deal will see you and a lucky loved one enjoy a gorgeous getaway at The Bonham. One of the capital’s favourite pockets of luxury, this beautiful boutique hotel boasts exquisite surroundings and rich furnishings, making it the perfect place to unwind with your other half. After a peaceful night’s rest in your soft and cosy bed, you can tuck into a scrumptious breakfast to set you up for a day of exploring all the sights of Scotland’s capital city.
And that’s not all – with today’s deal, you can also opt to include a two-course dinner in the hotel’s gorgeous restaurant or stay for an extra night to really make the most of your trip – perfect!
Nestled in a quiet leafy crescent set against the stunning backdrop of Edinburgh’s skyline, The Bonham is the perfect place to discover the city. With 49 individually-styled bedrooms, a stylish bar, a sophisticated restaurant and a dynamic events space, this luxury 4* boutique hotel has everything you could need for a relaxing break. But if you can bear to tear yourself away for a few hours, you’ll discover how well-placed you are for exploring Edinburgh’s key attractions. Just a short walk away, you can head to the historic Royal Mile, the castle or Dynamic Earth, or do a bit of shopping on the capital’s famous high street.
- Roasted cauliflower soup with applewood smoked cheese
- Loch Fyne salmon with cucumber and apple gazpacho and blue nasturtium leaves
- Slow-cooked hen’s egg with roasted shallot consommé, lemon thyme, smoked duck, wild mushrooms
- Chicken breast served with roasted cauliflower, asparagus fricassee and watercress
- Heritage violette potato gnocchi served with garden pea purée, charred gem, broad beans and tomato
- South Asia curry with coley, prawns and fragrant rice
- Sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce and vanilla ice cream
- Crème brûlée with rhubarb and thyme ice cream
- Lemongrass curd with lavender shortbread and cardamom ice cream
“Amazing stay and gorgeous hotel!”
“My partner and I were treated like royalty and we would love to return some day. The staff were courteous, efficient and made us feel very wanted.”
“Great value – we really enjoyed.”
Questions about today's deal
- The Bonham
- 35 Drumsheugh Gardens,
Having been named Best Boutique Hotel at The Scottish Hotel Awards in recent years, The Bonham offers its diners exquisitely executed meals in a luxurious setting. Awarded an AA Rosette, The Restaurant at The Bonham is a destination in its own right, characterised by sophisticated urban styling and dramatic art work by Tilo Stengel.