4* The Vermont Hotel DBB
Castle Garth, Newcastle, NE1 1RQ
- usually £278.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£139 instead of up to £278 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast, 3 course dinner with tea or coffee, bottle of Prosecco and late check-out at 4* The Vermont Hotel, City Centre – save up to 50%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast and late check-out
- Includes a three-course dinner with a bottle of Prosecco and tea or coffee to finish
- 4* boutique hotel boasting 1930’s grandeur
- Perfect city-centre location, minutes from Newcastle Central Station
- Loved by itisoners
With today’s luxurious deal you and a loved one will be treated to a decadent night away at the stunning 4* The Vermont Hotel.. When you arrive you’ll be shown to your comfortable river view room, featuring a sumptuous double bed, spacious bathroom and plush furnishings. Then why not head out and explore the nearby attractions such as the historic Castle Keep or head into the City Centre for a spot of retail therapy, before returning to your luxurious abode for dinner. Complete with three delicious courses, a bottle of Prosecco and finished with tea or coffee, you’ll be dining on exceptional fare made using the finest local ingredients.
And the decadence doesn’t stop there, as the next morning you’ll enjoy a long lie with late check-out included before tucking into a hearty breakfast, perfect for setting you up for a day of exploring the Toon!
- Mushroom tart with soft poached egg, béarnaise sauce and micro herbs
- Crab and crayfish cocktail with Jack Daniels marie rose and ciabatta toast
- Chicken and truffle terrine with parsley dressing, saffron quail egg and red mustard frills
- Pork belly with scallops, squid ink, deep fried cauliflower, onion purée and madeira jus
- Chicken breast stuffed with taleggio, wrapped in parma ham and served with spinach and duchess potato
- Homemade tagliatelle with wild mushrooms, cep sauce, truffle oil, garlic chives and parmesan flakes
- Warm chocolate fondant with homemade Tonka bean ice cream and toasted flaked almonds
- Caramelised apple Charlotte with butterscotch sauce and Chantilly cream
- Key lime tart with Italian meringue and blueberry compote
Situated just minutes away from Newcastle Central Station, The Vermont Hotel is a gorgeous 4* hotel steeped in history and opulence. Described as “an independently owned Manhattan style 1930’s tower with traditional and contemporary, plush interiors” by Condé Nast Traveller, the hotel combines old character with modern elegance and 4* luxury, making it the perfect location for a decadent getaway. Just a short stroll away from the main shopping district, cafés and bars, and minutes from nearby metro stations, you’ll be perfectly placed to explore all of the nooks and crannies of the city.
Loved by itisoners
“First impressions count a lot. From the concierge to the reception and restaurant staff, all were amazing and made the stay most enjoyable. I thoroughly recommend the hotel which is perfectly situated with views of the Tyne and its bridges and only a few minutes’ walk from Grey Street and its bars. Perfect!”
“All I can say about The Vermont is I have to book again! What more can I say?”
“Everything was just perfect!”
What to expect
Overnight stay for two with breakfast, 3 course dinner with tea or coffee, bottle of Prosecco and late check-out
Voucher is valid until Thur 31 Aug 2017, 7 days; subject to availability.
Excludes 29 May and 28 Aug 2017.
A supplementary charge of £60 per room is required for Saturday stays; subject to availability and payable directly to hotel.
Advance booking required. Voucher must be booked by Mon 14 Aug 2017 (we don’t want you to miss out!).
You risk forfeiting your voucher if you cancel within 48 hours of your booking.
Multiple voucher purchases permitted. Multiple vouchers cannot be used on consecutive nights.
Check-in 3pm, late check-out 1pm.
Double or twin river view room available.
Stay can be extended by a night for a supplementary charge; please discuss directly with hotel.
Include 3 course dinner from set menu; menu is subject to change.
Bottle of Prosecco served with dinner.
Free parking available on a first come, first serve basis.
Sorry, no single sex parties of 6 or more are permitted.
Max of 1 child permitted in a twin room only; ages 12 and under stay free and travel cots are available for ages 2 and under. All meals are charged as taken; payable directly to hotel.
Sorry, no pets permitted.
The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Vouchers must be printed for redemption; please print your voucher and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.