4* Wynyard Hall luxury stay
Wynyard, Billingham, TS22 5NF
- usually £210.00
- save 53%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Luxury 1 or 2 night stay for two with breakfast, entry to the walled gardens and optional 3 course AA Rosette dinner at 4* Wynyard Hall - save up to 53%
- 1 or 2 night stay for two at a stunning 4* hotel
- Includes full English breakfast and entry to the walled gardens plus an optional 3 course dinner in the 2 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- Elegant grandeur with contemporary comfort within 150 acres of historical landscaped parkland
- 2 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- Previous diners include members of the royal family and the Duke of Wellington
- Tranquil location on the fringes of Durham
If you need to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city, you'll love today's deal from Wynyard Hall near Durham, where you can enjoy a relaxing 1 or 2 night stay for two within the historical landscaped parkland.
You’ll also be able to explore with entry to the beautiful walled gardens, filled with over 3,000 roses and a selection of shrubs and trees, intertwined with tranquil water features and meandering paths perfect for exploring.
Boasting an impressive 4 AA Red Stars, 2 AA Rosettes and a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, The Wellington Restaurant at 4* Wynyard Hall offers up an ever-changing menu of modern, British cuisine. The dishes are inspired by sustainable, home-grown produce and created using some ingredients foraged from The Gardens and surrounding 150-acre estate. Members of the royal family and the Duke of Wellington have dined here, and if it's good enough for royalty, it's good enough for us!
Set within 150 acres of historical landscaped parkland, this grand four-star hotel is a true gem on the fringes of Durham. Offering a winning combination of elegant grandeur and contemporary comfort, you’ll find it hard to escape the sense of tranquility that surrounds Wynyard Hall.
For added relaxation, you can choose to enjoy a range of beauty and body treatments in the chilled surroundings of the lakeside spa, with a special rate of £20 per person for two hours' use of the spa and 20% off full price spa treatments.
- Chilled gazpacho soup with air dried ham, bocconcini and fresh basil
- Confit chicken wings with violet artichoke, black garlic and garden fava beans
- Citrus cured salmon with sorrel emulsion, chard cucumber, avruga caviar and radish
- Char grilled rump steak with béarnaise sauce, watercress and fries
- Wild sea trout with mussels, peas, samphire and Wynyard’s new season potatoes
- Courgette and pearl spelt risotto with girolles, black olives and confit cherry tomatoes
- Vanilla crème brûlée with shortbread
- White chocolate and cherry cheesecake
- Selection of ice cream and sorbet
4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
"The staff are also amazing, with nothing too much for anyone. Friendly and really good food too."
"We’ve been to Wynyard lots of time as it is close to our home. It’s really beautiful and fits lots of wishes, the tearoom/ lunch room is fab and the gardens are beautiful. The food here is also very good. You won’t be disappointed and will be treated extremely well."
"It is such a great property; beautiful aesthetic features are breathtaking. The rooms each had really interesting names. Great hotel, wonderful property!"