2 course Sunday roast for two with tea or coffee at Colonel Porter's Emporium, City Centre; quirky 1920s-style bar on Dean Street
End the week in style!
- 2 course Sunday roast for two at Colonel Porter's Emporium
- Tuck into delicious family favourites like roast topside of beef, turkey & stuffing, pork belly or vegetarian nut roast served with roast potatoes, seasonal veggies, Yorkshire pudding & gravy
- Accompanied with your choice of starter or dessert
- And served with your choice of tea or coffee
- Enjoy Newcastle Brown Ale in its traditional form, vintage cocktails, tipsy teas, rhum masterclasses and more!
- Colonel Porter's Emporium is a stylish, quirky 1920s-inspired rhum bar in the heart of the city
- Features theatrical décor like a huge taxidermy bear and a grand piano – one of the most Instagrammable spots in town!
- Great city-centre location on the corner of Dean Street
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Duck liver parfait with chutney and toasted brioche
- Garlic and cream wild mushrooms with toasted bread
- Tuscan style calamari with herb mayo
- Roast topside of beef with horseradish cream
- Pork belly with crackling and apple sauce
- Roast turkey & stuffing
- Homemade nut roast with vegetarian gravy
- All served with roasted & mashed potatoes, crushed carrot & swede, seasonal vegetables, Yorkshire pudding and gravy
- Chocolate brownie with black forest garnish
- Apple crumble with custard
- Ice cream with berries
- Ground Floor, Milburn House, Dean Street,
- Tel: 0191 261 7600