Gusto Prosecco dining, Quayside
The Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 3DX
- deals sold
Share with friends
£29 for 2 courses for two plus a glass of Prosecco each or £57 for four at award-winning Gusto, Quayside; stunning Italian restaurant with a fairy-lit tree inside
- 2 courses for two or four with a glass of Prosecco each
- Stunning restaurant with a fairy-lit tree
- Great location at the Quayside
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
Today’s deal will see you and a lucky loved one enjoy a delicious meal at Gusto. You’ll tuck into two courses from the set menu and you’ll also be treated to a sparkling glass of Prosecco each. Deliciozo!
With gorgeous stained glass, opulent furnishings and even a fairy-lit olive tree, Gusto is the perfect spot for an after-work cocktail, cosy date night, or a meal with all la famiglia. The fantastic friendly service will make your experience even better and the lively bar’s extensive selection of cocktails and wines means you can really make a night of it!
- Milanese-style meatballs, hand rolled with Gran Moravia cheese and a lightly spiced tomato sauce
- Crispy lemon & pepper calamari, lightly fried with lemon mayonnaise
- Houmous served with thin, crispy flatbreads and pumpkin seeds
- Gusto classic burger in a brioche bun with melted mozzarella, served with skin-on fries dusted with Italian-blend seasoning
- Sicilian-style salmon with fresh homemade caponata and lemon
- Milanese saffron risotto crowned with artichokes, tenderstem broccoli and roasted red pepper
- Warm chocolate and hazelnut brownie with salted caramel ice cream and dark chocolate sauce
- Lightly sweetened dough balls with Chantilly cream and your choice of caramelised Biscoff dip or chocolate sauce
- Vanilla rice pudding with plum compote and honeycomb pieces
"We visited Gusto last night for dinner and I was greatly surprised with the quality of the food but the service was even better! Our waiter was very polite, fast with our orders and always smiling. He took great care of us. Thanks for the lovely evening!"
"Lovely food, atmosphere and staff! Definitely worth a visit; quick service and beautifully decorated! Love it."
"We visited on our night away to Newcastle. The staff and atmosphere of the restaurant was incredible. Couldn't have chosen a better place for my birthday treat! Would come back to Newcastle just for this place."