Harry Potter studio tour & hotel
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, Studio Tour Drive, Leavesden, WD25 7LR
- deals sold
Share with friends
From £89 per person for the ultimate Harry Potter experience inc a ticket to the Warner Bros’ studio tour and an overnight stay in London; rated 5/5 by TripAdvisor and Visit London
- Visit The Great Hall, Dumbeldore’s office, and Diagon Alley, and sample butterbeer
- Valid 7 days throughout the summer holidays
- Relive the beloved films and see the art and effects that won several Oscars
- Includes an overnight stay in a 3* or 4* hotel
- Rated 5/5 on TripAdvisor and listed as the number 1 thing to do in the area
For more than ten years, the cast and crew of the Harry Potter films called the Leavesden studios home. The books were still being released as the films were being made, so the production crew saved many of the sets, props and costumes in case they would be needed later. Once filming wrapped, the production team were left with a treasure trove of iconic props and beautifully-crafted artefacts, which are now on display on the tour.
With thousands of props, costumes and sets on show, you can take your time to discover everything at your own pace, visiting Diagon Alley, 4 Privet Drive, Dumbledore’s office and the incredible Forbidden Forest where you can get up close and personal to a hippogriff and come face-to-face with Aragog.
After you’ve sampled a butterbeer or two, you can head back to your hotel, or make the most of your stay in London and see the sights.