- deals sold
Share with friends
Stylish overnight stay for two in a superior room with breakfast, a 2-course dinner and a bottle of wine on arrival at 4* Hotel du Vin, Edinburgh; fantastic location just off the Royal Mile
- Overnight stay with breakfast for two with a two-course dinner each
- Enjoy a bottle of wine in your room on arrival!
- Fantastic location just off the Royal Mile; close to shops, bars and tourist attractions
- 8/10 rating from The Telegraph’s travel destination expert, Rachel Cranshaw
- 4 star rating on TripAdvisor and loved by itisoners
Hotel du Vin Edinburgh
In an enviable location just off the bustling Royal Mile, tucked between Holyrood Palace and the famous Edinburgh Castle, lies the beautiful Hotel du Vin. Boasting timelessly classic rooms equipped with all the mod cons your heart desires, alongside a bistro serving up hearty dishes, it’s no wonder this luxury haven rated 8/10 as a travel destination from The Telegraph!
You and one very lucky companion will enjoy a luxury break to this impeccable 4* hotel with today’s deal. You’ll discover a bottle of wine waiting in your room on arrival, before you make your way down to the Bistro du Vin for two mouth-watering courses. Expect classic dishes with a contemporary edge, expertly prepared and cooked to perfection. And if you’re not too sleepy, take a trip to the hotel’s signature bar afterwards to explore an impressive and extensive wine list before heading off to your kip. It’d be rude not to!
- Cream of Jerusalem artichoke soup with roasted chestnuts and cep brioche
- Duck rillettes with grated carrot salad and served with a toasted sourdough baguette
- Crispy potato and salt cod croquettes served with a tangy red pepper and tomato sauce
- Succulent Normandy chicken braised in red wine with baby onions, mushrooms and pancetta
- Roasted hake served on a crispy crouton with an aromatic broth
- Pumpkin ravioli with sage-browned butter, served with vegetarian-style parmesan and a sprinkling of pecans
- Classic set custard served with a rum and raisin caramel
- Poached pears served with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce
- Anster cheddar and Dundee cake; a crumbly Scottish cheese with a traditional fruit cake
"An excellent short stay in Edinburgh."
"Fabulous. We went for the upgrade to a junior suite - well worth it."
"A beautiful hotel. Dinner was lovely and we opted to upgrade our choice of wine. The staff were very polite and friendly and out stay was very much enjoyed."