Marco Pierre White dinner & overnight
2-8 Fenkle Street, Newcastle, NE1 5XU
- usually £163.00
- save 52%
- deals sold
Share with friends
From £99 instead of up £277 for a 3 course dinner for two at Marco Pierre White within 4* Hotel Indigo; inc an overnight stay in a king executive room with breakfast – save up to 52%
- Three-course dinner for two, choosing from the table d'hôte menu
- Includes an overnight stay in a king executive room with breakfast
- Great central location
- Loved by itisoners
With today’s deal, you and a loved one will take a seat at this much-loved restaurant, Marco Pierre White within 4* Hotel Indigo for a mouth-watering three-course meal.
You’ll also get to spend the night in a king executive room with breakfast. With opulent décor, luxurious bedrooms and fabulous food, a dinner and overnight here has become a favourite pastime for locals and tourists alike.
- Soup of the day served with crusty bread
- Game terrine with plum and apple chutney, pickled and raw vegetables and crisp breads
- Roast squash and beetroot salad with goat’s cheese, beetroot gel and lemon dressing
- Grilled bone-in pork loin, served with baked apple, creamed potato and grain mustard jus
- Chargrilled tuna loin with blackened courgette, aubergine purée, tomato and chickpea stew
- Traditional Sunday roast with duck fat roast potatoes, glazed root vegetables, Yorkshire puddings and gravy
- Banoffee Eton mess with caramelised banana, meringue, caramel sauce and Chantilly cream
- Passionfruit panna cotta with raspberry caviar and raspberry tuille
- Chocolate and grand marnier mousse, serve with warm chocolate-filled doughnuts
Our members love it
“Amazing value, ambience, delicious food and great staff!”
“The food was incredible and the service was excellent – very friendly and efficient.”
“Amazing food, amazing service - definitely not our last visit!”
What to expect
3 course dinner for two at Marco Pierre White within 4* Hotel Indigo; inc an overnight stay in a king executive room with breakfast
Choice of stay:
- Monday - Friday
Option 1 voucher is valid from Sun 9 Jul 2017 until Sun 8 Oct 2017, Sun only; subject to availability. Excludes Monday – Saturday.
Option 2 voucher is valid from Mon 10 Jul 2017 until Mon 9 Oct 2017, Mon – Fri only; subject to availability. Excludes Saturday and Sunday.
Option 3 voucher is valid from Sat 8 Jul 2017 until Sat 7 Oct 2017, Sat only; subject to availability. Excludes Sunday – Friday.
Advance booking required. Voucher must be booked by Mon 25 Sept 2017 (we don’t want you to miss out!).
You risk forfeiting your voucher if you cancel within 48 hours of your booking.
Multiple voucher purchases are permitted; multiple voucher cannot be used on consecutive nights.
Check-in 3pm, check-out 12noon.
King or twin executive room available.
Includes 3 course dinner; menu can be viewed here and is subject to change.
Max of 1 child permitted; ages 2 and under stay free, ages 2 – 12 years require a supplementary charge of £30; payable directly to hotel.
No pets permitted.
The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Vouchers must be printed for redemption; please print your voucher and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.