- usually £240.00
- save 52%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£115 instead of £240 for an overnight stay for two with a bottle of wine, dinner and breakfast at Mercure Edinburgh Princes Street; enjoy panoramic views of Edinburgh Castle, Old Town & Princes Street Gardens - save up to 52%
- Overnight stay for two
- Includes a bottle of wine on arrival, dinner, breakfast and late check-out
- Recently refurbished hotel with comfortable, stylish décor
- Fantastic central location on Princes Street with stunning panoramic views of Edinburgh Castle, Old Town & Princes Street Gardens
- Valid 7 days
City Centre stay
Enjoy a stay in the heart of the capital with today’s deal for the Mercure Edinburgh Princes Street hotel. You’ll be welcomed with a bottle of wine in your room to get your stay off to a perfect start, before tucking into a delicious dinner with a £22pp allowance for the Brasserie, which offers stunning views across the city.
The next morning you’ll tuck into a hearty breakfast to set you up for the day ahead and you can take your time getting ready as you’ll have late check-out too! Good thing, because you won’t want to leave the beautiful hotel that’s been recently refurbished with stylish, comfortable décor and boasts the most central location in Edinburgh.
The Mercure Edinburgh Princes Street Hotel is ideally located in the centre of the city, close to the Royal Mile and the city’s main shopping precinct. Opposite the Scott Monument and National Gallery, there’s plenty of attractions close by but with spectacular views of Edinburgh Castle and Princes Street Gardens from the hotel, you might not want to leave your room!
- Slow cooked belly pork & confit duck terrine with apple & cider chutney and toasted ciabatta
- Beer battered squid with charred lemon and smoked paprika mayonnaise
- Sweet potato falafel with onion & tomato sauce and pickled vegetables
- Beef & Doombar ale pie with buttery mash, greens, peas and pan gravy
- Roasted chicken breast with haggis stuffing, neeps & tatties and mustard whisky cream
- Sweet potato, chick pea & spinach curry with rice, naan bread, mini poppadums and mango chutney